• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's a good price for the Gucci 1s?

I can cop overseas for ~$170 + shipping.

Thoughts?

People like to sell them for outrageous prices. 170 isn't so bad, it's an attractive price really, (retail would be boss) when compared to $300+ I see on eBay.

If retail for the Gucci's were $140 that wouldn't be so bad, but I cannot justify paying over 50% retail. Especially when the shoes cost more or less $30 to produce.

Finally able to obtain my pair.. it has been a long span of 12 months... Leather on this Royal 1s is much SOFTER than Bred 1s.. (but not better than Vegas). I went half size bigger, so I assume this fit tight?

Thanks to well respected folks that help me w/ legit check: @TIMMYBRIXXX  @geraldg2309  @locobans  @from88til  
Nice Cop! I agree that the leather is much softer. 

I didnt 1/2 size on mine and they are perfect on my feet. 

Second pair of Vegas should be here today

great quality on the vegas but like every other 1 they are mad uncomfortable, dr scholl insoles (the ones the computer picks for you) are a must. I use them in every shoe except for my 03 (04?) XIIs those are just stupid cozy

I think i can get the gucci 2013's lmk what size you looking for and i will check. Place around me had a few sizes left when i was there a few weeks ago.

i need to order some game royal laces for a swap too, weather is crap though so it can wait
stepped in 2 deeeeeep puddles today :x

Last edited:
Damn weather is killin me it's 70 and sunny here but I'm still getting delayed so they say second pair should be here Monday

Wearin' the burgundy BHM 1 today. wish they were highs instead of mids, but it still looks pretty cool. Way better than the other BHM1. And the nubuck leather is just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom