• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Hope y'all gave this to your lady for today. :lol:

finished my highlight reel transformation, i got tired of waiting for the wings logo to be perfect and kinda just threw them together (lost patience after so long) but they look good enough for me right now and i will be wearing them tomorrow, take a look and any criticism is welcomed, thanks guys and sorry for taking so long, enjoy!!!

Really like the color way but I think the pattern in the black still hurts the shoe.

Your work is great though. Much better than the original

Really like the color way but I think the pattern in the black still hurts the shoe.

Your work is great though. Much better than the original
it is easily gotten rid of but it would take a coat of white and then some coast of blkack but personally it doesnt bother me that much but if you did it yourself it wouldnt be hard, maybe after a few wears i will do it and post some pics

it is easily gotten rid of but it would take a coat of white and then some coast of blkack but personally it doesnt bother me that much but if you did it yourself it wouldnt be hard, maybe after a few wears i will do it and post some pics

Ok fair enough. I think it probably just showed up a lil too shiny for my liking in the photo. The first pic you posted had me saying 'wow' though

Todays pickups...traded in my 5/18 cdp pack and some fire red 3's for the two OG 1's

Figured it was an okay deal since i wasn't going to wear the cdp and i already have a pair of fire red 3's.

Shout out to solesupremacy for the fair deal.

Offtopic also got a hookup from my homie at nordstrom rack. Five pairs of jeans around 300. Joe's, lucky and a pair of 7's

#ntdenim

Last edited:
Im currently in the hunt for another pair of Royals, would you guys suggest paying more for the 2001 pair? Let me know what you guys think and why. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom