Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Pulled the trigger on some Vegas I's the other day.

Clean shoe glad I grabbed that extra pair the other day now I can dye the sock liner with no worries

I have a challange/question for anyone who has both the Banned 1 and the Pewter 1.  Can you compare the two and give an honest opinion on which one has the better leather?  

I own the Pewter 1 and the leather is a thin cut, and is smooth like butter. 

There is no pebble grain visible unlike the Banned 1. 

The leather is pliable and soft.

The toebox wrinkles rather than creases.

The leather feels luxurious like high end leather goods.

I know the Pewter color is off putting to some, but look beyond the color of the shoe and look at the potential for a good custom base or just a unique shoe in your collection.

I have a challange/question for anyone who has both the Banned 1 and the Pewter 1.  Can you compare the two and give an honest opinion on which one has the better leather?  

I own the Pewter 1 and the leather is a thin cut, and is smooth like butter. 
There is no pebble grain visible unlike the Banned 1. 
The leather is pliable and soft.
The toebox wrinkles rather than creases.
The leather feels luxurious like high end leather goods.

I know the Pewter color is off putting to some, but look beyond the color of the shoe and look at the potential for a good custom base or just a unique shoe in your collection.

The leather on the Banneds are distressed. Idk why people keep saying they're pebbled. But yeah I had both, Banneds by landslide.

Yeah nothing beats 94's. That is a true High Top. Quality is top notch, and I rarely see completely ruined pairs like most OG's are.

So this Hoyas/heels pack is coming with a vandal sole? Did OG KO's come with this sole? What's the story behind this? I def prefer the AJ1/Dunk sole.... Any reason as to why they've changed it? This could be a dealbreaker for me...

The 90s are coming back or already here again. My 9 year old has been hooked on mario bros, tmnt and power rangers. Meanwhile i graduated in 93 and just cant escape it lol.

Yeah nothing beats 94's. That is a true High Top. Quality is top notch, and I rarely see completely ruined pairs like most OG's are.

That's because the 85 pairs were painted along the collar, having the paint chip overtime. 94s switched to all leather.

So this Hoyas/heels pack is coming with a vandal sole? Did OG KO's come with this sole? What's the story behind this? I def prefer the AJ1/Dunk sole.... Any reason as to why they've changed it? This could be a dealbreaker for me...

That's the OG AJKO 1 midsole. They're tagged as OG so they had to put the original bottom and Nike tag.

^^^don't worry it would have been around resell price if you got hit with customs anyway so.....

Just grab em of CL. I got two pairs under 225 recently DS

I am anti-vandal sole and anti-vintage treatment, but I still want the pack

You know that those midsole/soles are how they were originally made right? Everyone should be rejoicing we won't be getting the stained midsoles with the wrong bottoms.

[ATTACHMENT=5740]IMG_3913.jpg (290k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I spent more than I would have liked on '94 1's, but the quality is amazing and best of all, 20 years later, they're wearable.

Back
Top Bottom