Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
every day we get closer to the release of the metallics I notice a few more taps of my feet and clicking of pictures lol....... it's really pitiful :smh:

Good luck to everyone trying to cop the metallic 1s.  I will be passing on them.  Not loving these enough to cop.  

I will be passing on them.  Not loving these enough to cop.
Just playing
laugh.gif

If you guys could only get 1 as a superb remaster would you pick neutral greys or kentuckys? 

I know this is the AJ1 thread, the greatest sneaker of all time, but the obvious close second is the AJ1 cousin, Dunk, and I think this new BTTYS pack is being mad slept on. The quality of these is damn near on par with Shattered Backboards (in some areas almost better because the black on those isn't unreal). If you love the soft quality leather of the recent OG HI 1 retros, you'd likely love these retro Dunks as well (these are honestly softer than all the other 2015 Retro 1's)... Tried to capture the butter in photos...

Yep definitely been meaning to scoop up those bttys dunks. I just been so caught up with copping 1s haha even though having Dunks in High school(1st pair of all white high tops back in 06) is what got me into wanting 1's.

Last edited:
Same quality can be found on the Cali Dunk Hi SB. Found a bunch at Ross for $40. My mistake was thinking the quality was spread throughout the SB line. I picked up the De La Highs for $30 at the outlet and those things are like cardboard.

Same quality can be found on the Cali Dunk Hi SB. Found a bunch at Ross for $40. My mistake was thinking the quality was spread throughout the SB line. I picked up the De La Highs for $30 at the outlet and those things are like cardboard.

Yeah Nike SB has been hit and miss for years. It's pretty sad. Basically when they opened it up to a ton of shops they started ******** out bad quality. Bad designs most of the time too.

Yep definitely been meaning to scoop up those bttys dunks. I just been so caught up with copping 1s haha even though having Dunks in High school(1st pair of all white high tops back in 06) is what got me into wanting 1's.

Same, Dunks were what really got me back into sneakers in the early/mid 2000's.

bbestsb bbestsb Thanks for the butter review. Those bttys are definitely discount worthy... Too bad the past dunk releases weren't blessed with that leather quality. :smh:

Yeah seems these will definitely hit discount, which is honestly kinda crazy. Hoping others would pick them up so Nike would take notice that this kind of quality is appreciated. Would love to see it on more Dunks. Hopefully they don't get discouraged at lack of interest and actually do Golden Rods in this quality.

I'd say Neutral highs too but i know I would like them both

@bbestsb
 Literally just got a knock on the door. My two 8.5s just came in!

Nice! You should post up pics in the Dunk SB thread (Doesn't seem to be a thread for non SB Dunks). Would love to see more pics of the UNLV's, will def buy those on discount as it seems none of these really seem to be moving and I don't want to pay full pop again.

Neutral greys or KY's hmm thats a tough one but Id go with KYs. Havent seen any remasters with that color blocking. I can easily piece together the neutrals in my mind, Using the metallics as a reference now.

Neutral greys or KY's hmm thats a tough one but Id go with KYs. Havent seen any remasters with that color blocking. I can easily piece together the neutrals in my mind, Using the metallics as a reference now.

UNCs have the same color blocking as Kentuckys and Lasers are Neutral Greys just with a clear sole and the laser pattern

Back
Top Bottom