• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Decided to let these see some light today

I think they should've given us sail colored laces as the backup to the black for the SBB, the white doesn't look "bad" but it somewhat clashes being brighter than the sail parts of the shoe, the black looks best IMO anyways just sayin

These are always a bust. Looks like a bunch of size 14 haha.
This. I briefly considered not going camping this long weekend (real, outdoor, in the woods camping, not shoe camping :lol: ) and instead staying home and trying to get a pair of Chicago 1s, since I'm still salty about striking out, and refuse to pay these crazy resell prices. Then I woke up and realized even if they DO have my size 11, which is a small possibility, they would only have 1 pair and I have pretty much no chance of copping.

Thecloset Inc's restock a couple weeks ago, another Canadian site, only had 1 pair of size 7 shadows, that restock was a joke :smh:

Last edited:
This. I briefly considered not going camping this long weekend (real, outdoor, in the woods camping, not shoe camping :lol: ) and instead staying home and trying to get a pair of Chicago 1s, since I'm still salty about striking out, and refuse to pay these crazy resell prices. Then I woke up and realized even if they DO have my size 11, which is a small possibility, they would only have 1 pair and I have pretty much no chance of copping.

Thecloset Inc's restock a couple weeks ago, another Canadian site, only had 1 pair of size 7 shadows, that restock was a joke :smh:

Exactly, I'm embarrassed I even tried on that drop. At least it was a week day and I was already up for work. No way I'm getting up early on a day off to try to get through with a zillion other sneaker heads for a couple sizes in each shoe this Saturday. I don't wanna sound like a hater, but lately it just seems like these small Canadian shops are trying to get their names on the map, so they hold back a couple crappy sizes and put on a big horse and pony show like it's a big "Restock." That term should be banned unless it's Nike actually shipping an actual volume of shoes to a vendor for a restock. Nike.com and maybe a couple other big chains, are the only ones that seem to get TRUE restocks.

Exactly, I'm embarrassed I even tried on that drop. At least it was a week day and I was already up for work. No way I'm getting up early on a day off to try to get through with a zillion other sneaker heads for a couple sizes in each shoe this Saturday. I don't wanna sound like a hater, but lately it just seems like these small Canadian shops are trying to get their names on the map, so they hold back a couple crappy sizes and put on a big horse and pony show like it's a big "Restock." That term should be banned unless it's Nike actually shipping an actual volume of shoes to a vendor for a restock. Nike.com and maybe a couple other big chains, are the only ones that seem to get TRUE restocks.
Preech! It's exactly what these little Canadian boutiques are doing. And they'll get their 15 minutes of fame, and after this restock their social media will be flooded with people complaining about the lack of sizes. Same thing happened with exclusity's restock, then with the closet Inc, this will be no different. Being canadian, I'm all for more options, but it's easy to see these restocks for what they are, just cries for attention.

Why's it only for Canadians? What's BB brand? Never heard of them...
Its a Canadian store.

Last edited:
I'm real curious to what 1's everybody has in their collect..dare I ask?
I ain't touching anybody else's stash at all but this is what I've got so far..

^ (Reminds me that I have to post some new pics of these. That was an "in progress" pic and I'm practically done with them now.)

I definitely miss having these though 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom