Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah true haha I forgot about UNC's and I was actually thinking of doing a neutral grey custom with an extra pair of lasers but there might be re'release next year.  

1994 vs 2013

I want nike to rerelease the frags on mass quantity levels. That and all the OG remastered releases would be divine.

I know this is the AJ1 thread, the greatest sneaker of all time, but the obvious close second is the AJ1 cousin, Dunk, and I think this new BTTYS pack is being mad slept on. The quality of these is damn near on par with Shattered Backboards (in some areas almost better because the black on those isn't unreal). If you love the soft quality leather of the recent OG HI 1 retros, you'd likely love these retro Dunks as well (these are honestly softer than all the other 2015 Retro 1's)... Tried to capture the butter in photos...

Thought those were SBB someone customized yellow :lol:

Quality looks sick

Thought those were SBB someone customized yellow :lol:

Quality looks sick

Yeah honestly the closest thing I've seen to the SBB. The side panel is very similar. The sail and orange on SBB still has this weird really fine grain on it almost like nubuck stacked on butter leather that I've never seen on anything else though.

Yeah honestly the closest thing I've seen to the SBB. The side panel is very similar. The sail and orange on SBB still has this weird really fine grain on it almost like nubuck stacked on butter leather that I've never seen on anything else though.

Where are these and the UNLVs at online.... I love the BTTYS series, need those 2 and the Iowas if they drop.

Those 94s are perfect.

In regards to the new dunks, I tried on a pair of the Michigans and it was the most uncomfortable Nike shoe I've ever worn in my entire life...super weird shape and rock hard sole. The leather is nowhere close to the SBBs

Those 94s are perfect.

In regards to the new dunks, I tried on a pair of the Michigans and it was the most uncomfortable Nike shoe I've ever worn in my entire life...super weird shape and rock hard sole. The leather is nowhere close to the SBBs

Well agree to disagree cause I have both pairs in my possession rn. The blue parts on the Michigan Dunk are def way more plush than the black parts of the SBB. The orange and sail parts are still def untouchable though.

Back
Top Bottom