Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nice, maybe some kind of "toe" custom? royal toes? green toes? or 2 pair for one to keep as is and one to customize unless the heel is leather then who knows

Damn the purple on the tops make them look ever better, didn't notice that the first time I saw them.

I want a pair of unc and georgetowns high top but I'm afraid if I get this they'll come out in leather soon or if I pass they won't ever come out in leather smh [emoji]128560[/emoji] what to do?

Laneys have not bottomed out like the celtics and hawks 1ss...kind of surprised. I do think they are better than the 2. Still if the colors were reversed on them they would be even better imo.

Me too because it doesn't seem like they're selling. I want the Laneys but I want them at discounted price lol. If they don' t drop in price soon I'll go ahead and grab the at retail. The quality on the Laneys is pretty damn good.

Saw the Black BHM's in person today and quality was amazing on them. That butter soft leather was awesome to see and feel. Ended up buying a pair with the bday coupon. Definitely changing the laces from purple to black. They were snug too, half size up wouldve worked too. It was cool seeing the insole being made of leather. Wished JB used this leather more often. No Jumpman on the back was a plus!

Last edited:
I've never bought a KO. Are they released in he same numbers as the regular High OGs (meaning small production runs).

Back
Top Bottom