Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I come in here knowing the more pics I see, the more I will want these.  I come in here expecting myself to not want these because I am "retiring."  That's what they call a form of insanity, right?  

Got these promo Lettermans tonight

Last edited:
Thays neat...any difference??? Hate 2 ask but how u get those if u can speak on it if not it's cool

Thays neat...any difference??? Hate 2 ask but how u get those if u can speak on it if not it's cool

hard to tell if there is any difference. I thought at first maybe the top of the toebox was a little softer but I doubt it. I got them off ebay, not sure how the seller got ahold of them. I was going to tag Samantha on IG and see if she replies with anything.

Question for my AJ1/NT peeps. How do you guys store your shoes? Currently I store mine in the boxes at the top of my closet. Generally after wearing them I actually put a little baby powder in them to help with the moisture/sweat/odor. Just curious to what you guys do to keep your sneakers in top condition and such.

I leave them out on my Nike fixture to air out after each wear, wipe the soles down a little, brush the uppers with a polish brush, and back in the boxes they go and stored in my Bulls lockers. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I leave them out on my Nike fixture to air out after each wear, wipe the soles down a little, brush the uppers with a polish brush, and back in the boxes they go and stored in my Bulls lockers. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
that's quality maintenance right there 
nthat.gif

does the polish brush help to keep them looking bright and not dull? Im noticing my 2015 Chi's are looking less vibrant and im wondering if they need some leather lotion ive heard about

checking back in after more than a month of not posting because of my new job. still contemplating on getting the metallics this weekend since I already have the LMs and LAs. How's the quality on the metallics?

does the polish brush help to keep them looking bright and not dull? Im noticing my 2015 Chi's are looking less vibrant and im wondering if they need some leather lotion ive heard about
I use the polish brush to brush off the bust and dirt since the bristles are much softer than most shoe care kits.

I rub leather conditioner on my banneds that I got from Wilson's leather that
@theLtrain linked me with.

Last edited:

checking back in after more than a month of not posting because of my new job. still contemplating on getting the metallics this weekend since I already have the LMs and LAs. How's the quality on the metallics?
According to quite a few NT'ers the quality is nice. On par with 2015 Chi and UNC from what I recall @babyJs23 saying
I use the polish brush to brush off the bust and dirt since the bristles are much softer than most shoe care kits.

I rub leather conditioner on my banneds that I got from Wilson's leather that
@theLtrain linked me with.
How often do you do the leather rub? Thinking about doing it on all my 1's actually. Do you think me using baby powder is jacking up my shoes?

drumz drumz I rub it on after each wear.

I've only used baby powder in my 11's because they tend to squeak when they break in :\

Baby powder tends to clump up after time, especially when more is applied. I would use an spray since it dries quickly and leaves no residue [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I need to up my maintenance game. I usually hit the pairs with a microfiber towel after airing them out for a night or two, then box and stack. I have an unopened package of Jason Marks/Markx/Marksxsx, however tf you sepll it, being too lazy to clean and scrub down the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom