• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What olympics?

Those Olympics are dope imo. Clean cw, obviously it would be better but I'm not bothered by the no n/a

the jumpman tab on the tongue looks tacky now, only cause it's so big (no ayo), as opposed to the small, clean look of the n/a tab which flows better with the shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:

800 bucks is not a good deal for thes

Sidenote: Is that seriously the average market price for royal highs now? I haven't been looking for any royals that arent 01 or 85. Id much rather wait for a remastered or customize a cm for royals.

Last edited:
Although I knew what they were, my hands were shaking as I opened the box.

I can't thank babyjs23 babyjs23 enough. Dude, you really are a real one. Plus, the extra leather laces were a very nice touch.
I'm now feeling whole, even though I need shadows now to complete the og retros until now.
Major cop for me. I'm really friggin happy with these.

Last edited by a moderator:
still looking for cyber in a 8.5 :smh:

Hey man footaction has a size 8.5. Just checked. I ordered some size 8 CMs for myself today. Pretty sure if you're a star club member you can save 20%. Even if you're not a member I'm sure you can find a discount somewhere

Although I knew what they were, my hands were shaking as I opened the box.

I can't thank babyjs23 babyjs23 enough. Dude, you really are a real one. Plus, the extra leather laces were a very nice touch.
I'm now feeling whole, even though I need shadows now to complete the og retros until now.
Major cop for me. I'm really friggin happy with these.
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

wb5o3s.jpg

Those Olympic 1s are hope that they are trying to do better with the non NA 1 highs. I'll be on the lookout in august, at the outlet. Specially if the leather is decent(I'm no expert, but yeah ***** right the leather is decent on those).  

Last edited:
Yea, I don't think those will release over here. I've had them for a few days now but haven't had the chance to pull them out yet. 
I'm sure you get this question all the time. Where did you get that tag?
pimp.gif
 I need some  
happy.gif

nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
The Color Blocking on this Olympic 1 mid is Fire 
nthat.gif

if you look on the lace holes, it shows 9 holes the same like the OG and HIGH lace holes

most Mids only have 8 Lace Holes, 

You can also see the Blue toe box leather seems like the same leather like Chicago

i like this shoes and if the leather is right, will surely cop

Hopefully UKs drop next year or.this year. The olympic colorway is dope but I think Ill hold out. Aiming for OGs and Nike Air tags only. Definitely been added to my list of wants but not essentials.

Back
Top Bottom