• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just sent you a request

Followed back. I've been thinking about making a dud email account name it some generic name and give it a simple password and making a niketalk/aj1fam page everyone gets the email and password and we just upload whatever we got pertaining to Jordan 1s and all their galore. Hashtag it and everything like the @jordan1club page. But we submit our own stuff.

Wear for the day

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay
Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam

For the instagram its a communal ig page for all of us. I've posted the username and password so if anyone wants to upload and help build the page feel free to.  I think it'd be cool shoutout to the people noticing and following.   

We need to see some more 1 collections posted.

It been a while since we've seen some past and present collection pics
nerd.gif
In celebration of this thread and the people who keep it going, I give you part of my ones collection! These are all DS. This took just over an hour. I'm going to make some photos of my worm pairs too.

I see some nice collections out here. Some of you guys have some crazy multiples and hoarding all the shoes I need
laugh.gif
 but the tables are turning come Sept. 3rd 
nthat.gif

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay
Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam
Sweet password lol. I'm not much of an instagram guy but I'm tempted make an an account. 

Last edited:
In celebration of this thread and the people who keep it going, I give you part of my ones collection! These are all DS. This took just over an hour. I'm going to make some photos of my worm pairs too.

I see some nice collections out here. Some of you guys have some crazy multiples and hoarding all the shoes I need :lol:  but the tables are turning come Sept. 3rd :nthat:  

Sweet password lol. I'm not much of an instagram guy but I'm tempted make an an account. 

Nice

I see some nice collections out here. Some of you guys have some crazy multiples and hoarding all the shoes I need :lol:  but the tables are turning come Sept. 3rd :nthat:  

Dope if you want I'd sure like more people to submit through the account. I really want a community IG page going. Ive never seen one where a whole forum has access to it. So I made one up fubu style.

Last edited:
@suprduprsamsay   I think I might make one sometime tomorrow. I've been meaning to so I can follow friends and stores/sellers. 

Thanks guys. Work in progress that never ends lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom