Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@TR23 Yessir

900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Lets all hope next year if Nike keeps releasing the 1s that they start doing the other OGS all metallics (maroon, red, black, orange, purple, green) neutral gray, and the UK's! Also the if the DMP celtics were remastered thatd be fuego. Royals and Shadows toof. Fingers crosded.

Lets all hope next year if Nike keeps releasing the 1s that they start doing the other OGS all metallics (maroon, red, black, orange, purple, green) neutral gray, and the UK's! Also the if the DMP celtics were remastered thatd be fuego. Royals and Shadows toof. Fingers crosded.
yes! Next year I hope royals...shadows and orange metallics drop

My one collection! Im posting this because Im actually gonna be selling about 8 pairs and I wanted to post final collection shot before I gut it out a lil bit. It all started for me with that pair of 85 B/red OGs in the bottom left. The first shoe I ever spent 300 bucks on. This was 2011 way before the crazy hype became a thing. The second pair I owned were the 01 royals the only pair Ive ever received at night and the first pair of beat kicks I bought, 150 bucks was all they had cost. The 3rd pair I owned were the 2013 chicagos the only pair of 1s Ive ever bought in store and My first pair of Chi's, 4th pair The Metallic Red DTRT the guy who I got em from said they were too clean to wear I wore them things so dang much, and the most important pair is when I realized I was gonna be strictly AJ1 collecting for quite some time was all due to the 2013 Black Toes. I had no money at the time and I traded 6 pairs of Jordans for them (White Infrared 6, Chi 2's, Fire Red black tongue 5, Silver Tongue fire red 5, White Cement 3, and True Blue III) all that for a pair of 99 Fire Red Vs and The Black Toes. I dont even wear the 5s. Those 5 jordan 1s are what got me started in this craze. This is a commemorative post. I know its not the best collection, I dont even have the boxes anymore but this is what I got and I gotta say I cant complain. Its crazy, to me at least on how much my collection has grown since I had the black toes (copped in 2014). I love the 1s. #aj1fam

Sidenote: letting go of 10 pairs

Last edited:

My one collection! Im posting this because Im actually gonna be selling about 8 pairs and I wanted to post final collection shot before I gut it out a lil bit. It all started for me with that pair of 85 B/red OGs in the bottom left. The first shoe I ever spent 300 bucks on. This was 2011 way before the crazy hype became a thing. The second pair I owned were the 01 royals the only pair Ive ever received at night and the first pair of beat kicks I bought, 150 bucks was all they had cost. The 3rd pair I owned were the 2013 chicagos the only pair of 1s Ive ever bought in store and My first pair of Chi's, 4th pair The Metallic Red DTRT the guy who I got em from said they were too clean to wear I wore them things so dang much, and the most important pair is when I realized I was gonna be strictly AJ1 collecting for quite some time was all due to the 2013 Black Toes. I had no money at the time and I traded 6 pairs of Jordans for them (White Infrared 6, Chi 2's, Fire Red black tongue 5, Silver Tongue fire red 5, White Cement 3, and True Blue III) all that for a pair of 99 Fire Red Vs and The Black Toes. I dont even wear the 5s. Those 5 jordan 1s are what got me started in this craze. This is a commemorative post. I know its not the best collection, I dont even have the boxes anymore but this is what I got and I gotta say I cant complain. Its crazy, to me at least on how much my collection has grown since I had the black toes (copped in 2014). I love the 1s. #aj1fam

:pimp: :smokin :nthat:

Painted the soles of my Cyber Mondays with 12 layers of sole bright and leather dye. Took forever. The leather on these is really something else. Thinking about painting the swoosh, nike air tongue logo, and wings logo with gold paint.

those are fresh my man

I was thinking about dropping $715 for DS Gym Reds..... then I snapped out of it. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom