Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Cleaning a few of my 1's today. White midsoles are a pain smh.

Fam, does anyone know if international releases of Chicago's came in the standard Jordan shoe box instead of the OG box? Also, if international pairs come without the size stickers on the inside soles. Thanks in advance.

Fam, does anyone know if international releases of Chicago's came in the standard Jordan shoe box instead of the OG box? Also, if international pairs come without the size stickers on the inside soles. Thanks in advance.
No international pairs came in the 'new' Jordan boxes (not the OG box) -- all black gold 23 on side. The London (UK) and Haarlem (Netherlands) pairs I've seen had size stickers if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

IIRC, standard Jordan shoe box. Don't know about the stickers though

yeah, they did come in the standard box and I still don´t know why they did us like that
eyes.gif
Sure, it´s just the box at the end of the day, but why even bother making them in two different packagings.

I paid peanuts for my gym reds, probably worn 5 times. I think they are a great pickup, real nice quality.

On feet today. Wdywt? Post it to the IG username: Aj1fam_lay Password: Sept151985. I really want the page to blow up.

Back
Top Bottom