Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hear the new love is remastering, are these sources legit? Where these news come from or just a rumor?

I stay away from sneaker pages and NT for 2 weeks and o hear Royals and NL coming back. They just keep pulling me in!

On a side note my girl and I were talking sneakers, she tells me she already has her money for the Bred 1 set aside. Made me smile

I hear the new love is remastering, are these sources legit? Where these news come from or just a rumor?

I stay away from sneaker pages and NT for 2 weeks and o hear Royals and NL coming back. They just keep pulling me in!

On a side note my girl and I were talking sneakers, she tells me she already has her money for the Bred 1 set aside. Made me smile
The Black Toes themselves are being remastered, but I haven't heard anything about the actual New Love package being remastered altogether

The OL/NL Will both come back individually. I wonder how the new loves will be revived in 2016/17

I love creasing

Can't wait to have just remasters, OG's, and 01s(japan and royal, bred) in my 1 collection. Everything else that doesn't fall in under that has to go aside for my black/whites.

Can't wait to have just remasters, OG's, and 01s(japan and royal, bred) in my 1 collection. Everything else that doesn't fall in under that has to go aside for my black/whites.

Sucks I can't fit the sz8.5 wht/navy Japan highs I got. Picked them up anyways because the price was just too damn ridiculous.

If they are gonna remaster the NL's then they might as well remaster the Vegas 1's. Def will cop those!

There not going to remaster those. They already have great quality. The cut is high enough for me. U can prob find them on thr bay for a decent price

Its so impossible to find a sz 13 in em. The white pair are on ebay for 725 bucks.

That pair has been on there for a year or more lol he finally dropped the price to 725. He had the black pair too, in a 12.5 for around the same price. Although I can't drop that kind of bread on them he has all kinds of good stuff!

That pair has been on there for a year or more lol he finally dropped the price to 725. He had the black pair too, in a 12.5 for around the same price. Although I can't drop that kind of bread on them he has all kinds of good stuff!

I been watching em for 3 years haha he ain't budging on that price any time soon. I think Imma have to bite the bullet and just get em haha

Back
Top Bottom