Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not bred related post- Does anyone know if those deconstructed Chuck Taylor themed 1's released this past weekend? Saw nothing on social media about it other than a couple blogs posting a release date.

Not bred related post- Does anyone know if those deconstructed Chuck Taylor themed 1's released this past weekend? Saw nothing on social media about it other than a couple blogs posting a release date.
The Deconstruct 1's release is set for this Saturday.

isn't he FAR richer than kanye and eminem combined? lol

technically his family is richer than Jordan himsel, unless the stats dropped over the years

Not even close according to Google..

Jordan - 1.14 Billion
Eminem - 190 mil
Kanye - 145 mil
Shane - 25 mil

I wouldn't go by Google but he is heir to the WWE empire. A company valued at over a billion dollars, he basically runs it and once his father steps down or passes it's his.

I hope the breds are not like the sbb to the point where they almost stain if they get wet

i'm starting to regret about not saving up for black and reds. felt I had a chance on those but i gave up easily lol.

probably gonna aim for metallics or black toes instead, or those OG 9s on december if i fail to secure both colorways lmao

City Blue Shop is having extra 20% off email order items. You can grab Letterman 1s for $92 for anyone looking

I hope the breds are not like the sbb to the point where they almost stain if they get wet
I treated my SBBs (Crep) and have been fine with NYC sudden showers....it gets darker but the leather dries to its natural state. Only issue has been finding a cleaner (tried JM but it stripped the color even with the softer hogs bristle brush). 

Could you guys please help with a LC on a pair of 2013 Breds?
Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
http://niketalk.com/t/652481/legit-check-2013-jordan-1-bred

Those are fake
Thank you. Any signs you could share with me to tell that they are fake? The only ways I could tell were possibly the bag and extra laces (not a sure tell sign as the laces could have been removed and repackaged), size tag on the tongue, and looking at the box sticker, and noticed how the barcode wasnt lined up with the numbers. Everything else looked good to me. Scary how good they are, or I have bad eye sight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom