Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I regret selling my 2nd pair of UNC's. Fortunately they're still pretty reasonable on the resell market. I'll try to recoup another pair before prices shoot up.

If they are gonna remaster the NL's then they might as well remaster the Vegas 1's. Def will cop those!
I been watching some size 12 Vegas 1's on ebay for a bit. Decent price and quality looks on point. Might grab as consolation when I get my bred L. Should be called Bel Air 1's w that paisley print sock liner.

I been watching some size 12 Vegas 1's on ebay for a bit. Decent price and quality looks on point. Might grab as consolation when I get my bred L. Should be called Bel Air 1's w that paisley print sock liner.

:pimp:

I would cop now man! Those Vegas 1's are too dope

there are a select few pairs with Jumpmans I'll mess with. Vegas being one of them along with the '09 Shadow's and both Premier High's from '08

there are a select few pairs with Jumpmans I'll mess with. Vegas being one of them along with the '09 Shadow's and both Premier High's from '08
As any other hypebeast would say, Jumpman = trash LOL

With that being said, I'd love to have a Vegas 1 but not for the price now.  

isn't he FAR richer than kanye and eminem combined? lol

technically his family is richer than Jordan himsel, unless the stats dropped over the years

Not even close according to Google..

Jordan - 1.14 Billion
Eminem - 190 mil
Kanye - 145 mil
Shane - 25 mil

Via Nikelawd

Back
Top Bottom