Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How to be part of #AJ1FAM? is that the secret society that have been floating around?

I saw this floating around. Kinda cool there has to be some group

Just did some running around over here in New York mostly want to every spot that was doing a raffle besides Jamaica Queens and Uptown I have a good feeling. On another note some of these employees are so rude to give out information

Sooooo Dailyflexxclub, Im not affiliated just follow on IG, posted OCT 2016 OG high - 555088-113 - Sail/Starfish/Black? Possible reverse SBB release? Anyone know anything?

Only had time to put in 1 raffle but I'm hoping for the best.  I also got to check out a pair in hand, and I got to say the quality was on point.  

I see all these early release pairs floating around on the market and it concerns me, I'm afraid to pre-order pairs online because I'm worried they're fakes or something. 

Yeah I don't know either. I think zyzz and airsak might be members but they've been pretty tight lipped. I just want one of those hang tags so when I flip shoes I can say it's an exclusive which adds hundreds in pure profit.

Jk
I thought Airsak was banned from THIS THREAD

I thought Airsak was banned from THIS THREAD

They both can be annoying but definitely help the thread with spreading info. Miss those guys I know they tight. Let them outta Banned 1 Jail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they might be lurking under new accounts. They love this thread too much [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If they do royals with the Air Jordan instead of the wings logo how many of y'all copping?
If they have the "Air Jordan" where the wings logo belong and the "Nike Air" on the heels, I would have to respectfully pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom