• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
168u803.gif

I would highly recommend copping the upcoming baron 1s for those thirsty for the shadows.. Slightly different, but same,neutral colors.. 260 for vnds is absurd

Lol not disagreeing with u guys, just feel bad for dudes spending 300 plus on shadows.. Consolation prize indeed, still better than paying these crazy rape prices

Here's what they look like. The $60 isn't going to make or break me. I know they're overpriced lol

Lol not disagreeing with u guys, just feel bad for dudes spending 300 plus on shadows.. Consolation prize indeed, still better than paying these crazy rape prices

You know what the crazy part is that they were available for under $200 after release day and slightly over $200 before the Black/Red released.

Now for me, I got mine for $160 a week before release date.

Here is what they will look like on Royals and Bred 1s. Found these pics on their IG. Bit too much for me, but could possibly get used to it.

Last edited:
Dude should've used that $60 towards a legit pair of royals. Widows peak.
sick.gif
Hahaha caught that too..
How you gonna rock some fakes in your add
Think they just did a screen grab of one of their happy customer's IG. Prob have no idea that they are fake. Honestly I am beginning to think some of us on NT are the only ones who know about fakes and know how to legit check. I live in MA and point out fake Royals in local sneaker groups constantly. Lots of people in MA and on the net have never heard the terms GM or unauthorized. Blows my mind...

Back
Top Bottom