Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where did they get those laces on the Vegas? With the gold tip. And wow I offered 380-400$ on DS bred 1 and he wants more lol.

Where did they get those laces on the Vegas? With the gold tip. And wow I offered 380-400$ on DS bred 1 and he wants more lol.
off a pair of celtics. Some Bred 1 prices are ridiculous turning down $400 :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone have any updates on that pair of OG 1's coming out in May, style code "123?" Thanks ya'll, I grow impatient wondering what they'll look like and whether to budget for them.

Who was the one who just commented on that guys IG?
laugh.gif
what they say? He put his profile on private now. Probably felt embarrassed he got swindled 
embarassed.gif

what they say? He put his profile on private now. Probably felt embarrassed he got swindled :wow:
"How are going to have nice leather laces on fake royals? Obvious window peaks on the toes."

I don't think he responded tho

What is a window peaks ? It's hard to tell difference between real and fake 1s now

It's supposed to be "widow's peak" like with a hair line. Look closely at the front center of the mudguard. On pairs with a widow's peak, you'll notice that a little line of leather is sticking out there. Real pairs don't have that. Why fake pair makers don't just shave that off? Your guess is as good as mine :lol:

Damn but some fakes I've seen on YouTube don't have that at all, must be some perfect replicas going around this year from china

Extra work their tooling is from the 01 pairs and it would take extra time to clip 5000 shoes I'm guessing

The dye cuts the leather so it's all automatic

Damn but some fakes I've seen on YouTube don't have that at all, must be some perfect replicas going around this year from china
It's so risky to buy them these days. You just never know. Probably the safest way is if his Airness himself hands them to you. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, GMs been fixed the widows problem. Now it's only noticeable in the shape, and she that the fakes have.

Curious to ask…. Let say one was to not able to grab a pair of the KO's which are scheduled to drop soon...

What do you think the Resale value will shoot up to on those…..

and Do you think the KO's from Previous Years will as well shoot up in Price??

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom