Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I asked to bring it down to 400$ and he was being a **** lol I guess ima keep searching:smile:

Dude should've used that $60 towards a legit pair of royals. Widows peak.
sick.gif
Geez. Someone have some decency and tell that poor guy. Probably paid $$$$ for them and think theyre legit too based on his caption: "If they don't have aglit_italy laces on em, put em back in the box"

Uhhhhh how about if they're not real, put em back in the box. 
indifferent.gif

Here is what they will look like on Royals and Bred 1s. Found these pics on their IG. Bit too much for me, but could possibly get used to it.
damn 60. where could i find a HQ replica or GM/unauthorized pair of those laces. lol

Last edited:

Geez. Someone have some decency and tell that poor guy. Probably paid $$$$ for them and think theyre legit too based on his caption: "If they don't have aglit_italy laces on em, put em back in the box"

Uhhhhh how about if they're not real, put em back in the box. 
indifferent.gif
I always come across people who post "after months of searching" they finally found legit royals. The pics are def of a GM pair!

I feel so bad and just can't do it, ruin their moment. That and the fact that they will think I am trolling and proceed to argue with me..

I've seen YouTube video reviews of fake jordan 1s and god damn some of these fakes look just like the real ones now ! Years ago you could tell fakes but now the fakes are HD quality lol

Yeah I asked to bring it down to 400$ and he was being a **** lol I guess ima keep searching:smile:

pay $400 for DS Royals at the very most!

I sold a pair of DS 13's to a US buyer on ebay for $400, still not something I'd pay that much for but I guess they felt it was a good price.

Yeah Shadow 1s are by far probably the most slept on shoe in 2013.  When I went to get mine, no one even knew they were being released and only cared about the toro IVs. :nthat:  Hell, they were still in stores about a week later (but this is TN so...)

I should've doubled up though, it's a great shoe.

Yeah when I was in line to get a guaranteed ticket for the shadows, everyone else around me was waiting for the Toro IVs. I felt like I was the only one after the shadows lol.

does anybody have on feet pics of Vegas 1s with black laces? I kinda need pics asap

Man, those Vegas 1s are nice.. They had a pair sitting on the shelf at my local sheikh. Unfortunately, they were too big and only pair they had. Quality was def on point with those..

Man, those Vegas 1s are nice.. They had a pair sitting on the shelf at my local sheikh. Unfortunately, they were too big and only pair they had. Quality was def on point with those..
what size are you?

Back
Top Bottom