• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Hhhhmmmmmm

It's an OG 1 release. **** will be terrible. If they're black/red 1 numbers then I won't even try.

Black toes aren't Chicago's IMO by yada yada yada reasons, aside from where I'm at (one person with an ideal heirarchy of colors) throw red laces in the black toes and **** stops, its key

yo these are Og 1s. that are black red an white. they will be a difficult cop unless super general release. Do as many raffles as you can and if you want them bad enough camp for them.

Last edited:
Imma enter raffles for the BTs and show up at Nike but I don't think these will be sought after not even nearly as much the B/reds. Unless Nike pulls the same marketing stunt with the B/reds but they won't have the "banned" aspect to them. Word to Snottie on.the red laces though. They look uber dope with red laces

Best place for size swaps in socal?
Im having so much trouble with trades this time around its crazy

Best place for size swaps in socal?
Im having so much trouble with trades this time around its crazy

Check local LA/OC/SD FB shoe groups. I don't personally use FB but I've heard good things from people who are part of these shoe groups for size swaps, trades, etc.

Last edited:
I am barely 18 months deep collecting sneakers, but I learnt my lesson with the SBB's, Chicago's, and now Bred's. As soon as I saw that Sobe Soles preorder at $225 shipped, I jumped on that offer quick.

Nothing, there is nothing anybody on this ntalk website can ever do to "re-create" 19 and 85, just won't happen..... Cuz 1985 fit TRUE to size sock-like 1:1 fit
BUT, remaster coming strong on the dimensions of shape, 1994 is the "cousin" to remaster IMO on shape especially the heel shape (the toe has its own thing on 94) you ask me it's, strictly black and red:

2001 (neon-egaerated red)
2011 (banned looks "good" in certain lighting 90% of the time looks awful)

Other releases of this cw simply don't matter IMO

Remaster have the "shape" talk about the tumbled red and hue etc etc, BUT for myself.....
1985 or bust..........

Meaning combining 1994, 2001, and 2016 makes the perfect overall version but that's not reality

Shape:
(Obviously) 1985
1994 (toe penalty)
2001 (shrunken from the medial check(s) back
2013 (obvious plastic quality with a pink "lipstick hue"

In short if you can EVER find your personal size for 1985 there is NO substitute, while that's very very ******* rare where the heels aren't completely burned off in your own respective size (which costs a fortune) go ahead and invest in the remastered mold, IMO

Get the 2016's yo.  

Tumbled isnt too bad on them.  Quality is leagues ahead of 2013's and it's the latest 1 out.  Also they run wider and tts so they are more comfortable.  
I definitely prefer the 2016s. I completely understand why you'd like the smooth leather more though. Still going to rock my 2013s until they're dust before I bring the 2016s out.
Reps to both of you. Off to hunt down a pair I go!

Check local LA/OC/SD FB shoe groups. I don't personally use FB but I've heard good things from people who are part of these shoe groups for size swaps, trades, etc.

I also dont use fb so im screwed. I did however ask a friend to post it for me so hopefully get some good news soon

Back
Top Bottom