• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

sorry if posted all ready.. seen this on ig, and i'm very interested 
not sure if I like these yet...  Nike air tag and a carmine inspired cw to release along with the 6s definately will be hyped

Last edited:
When people say only worn 3x I want to call BS. I mean seriously, EVERY listing I come across says this. Yes it is possible to count each wear, but come on... Every used pair on eBay says this -_-

Not sure what is so *magical* that you wore them only "3" times

/endRant

here are a couple new on feet pics of the SB 1s. theyre not as bad as I first thought.

No not bad at all but not something that makes me wanna instantly cop. For a collab that people have been waiting for, well i have, for so long its ultimately a let down I think.

Lets be realistic if you were to take of that SB and just make it a NA tag or even a Jumpman tag no one would really be into them at all and they'd go the way of the Highlight Reels.

Just my opinion on the subject. I really wished that were were gonna see a dunk sole, One upper with a stuffed tongue, SB laces, and zoom insoles

When people say only worn 3x I want to call BS. I mean seriously, EVERY listing I come across says this. Yes it is possible to count each wear, but come on... Every used pair on eBay says this -_-

Not sure what is so *magical* that you wore them only "3" times

/endRant

Main reason im a ds or no deal kinda dude

No not bad at all but not something that makes me wanna instantly cop. For a collab that people have been waiting for, well i have, for so long its ultimately a let down I think.

Lets be realistic if you were to take of that SB and just make it a NA tag or even a Jumpman tag no one would really be into them at all and they'd go the way of the Highlight Reels.

Just my opinion on the subject. I really wished that were were gonna see a dunk sole, One upper with a stuffed tongue, SB laces, and zoom insoles
It sounds like you wanted a air jordan 1 phat /alpha with a dunk sole which sounds terrible I think the sb jordan 1 came out exactly like it should of (edit:they come with sb laces from this pic ) but it sound like people wanted a whole new model not a aj1 sb

Last edited:
I think we just learned a lot about NA 1s this year now...

So how many other "inspired" NA 1's are we bound to see besides Barons and Carmine's? (i.e. Just proved my theory of capitalizing on 1's hype that we won't be seeing any OG colorways sometime soon until they need hype again. Sigh. :smh:)

Well you know they have the clear outsoles ready to roll. So if we see some Concord and Space Jam 1's i'm not going to be surprised since they were so popular with the dunks.

So how many other "inspired" NA 1's are we bound to see besides Barons and Carmine's? (i.e. Just proved my theory of capitalizing on 1's hype that we won't be seeing any OG colorways sometime soon until they need hype again. Sigh.
mean.gif
)
the NA tags should really only be on OGs... i makes the OGs not stand out as much.. not liking the overuse of the nike tags

Nope OG 1 upper with a stuffed tongue like the one on the supreme dunk.

This looks like a one with an iridescent effect. What's SB about them outside the name?

the NA tags should really only be on OGs... i makes the OGs not stand out as much.. not liking the overuse of the nike tags
Wow I'm on the opposite end of it I say throw it on everything nike air branding on retro+ colorways keeps things fresh to me

Wow I'm on the opposite end of it I say throw it on everything nike air branding on retro+ colorways keeps things fresh to me
maybe it's because i own a couple of the og colored NA 1s and don't want their mystique to wear off lol 
tongue.gif

So how many other "inspired" NA 1's are we bound to see besides Barons and Carmine's? (i.e. Just proved my theory of capitalizing on 1's hype that we won't be seeing any OG colorways sometime soon until they need hype again. Sigh. :smh: )

agreed

all these stupid colorways getting a NA is ridiculous and embarassing

Back
Top Bottom