Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I honestly don't mind seeing Nike Air on Retro+ colorways as long there's some type of historical significance behind the colorway. I would love to see the Space Jam colorway on a pair of 1s with Nike Air and I'm sure most of you would too but I digress lol

^I'd say legit but keep that stuff in the LC forum. This thread gets jammed up as it is talking about mids and noveaus, we don't need it jammed up anymore haha

Lmao dudes are over the top with this shoe **** sometimes. Acting like real live queens. JB putting Nike Air on retro+ 1's doesn't take away a thing from any of the OG's. Maybe they would stop doing it if a lot of you suckers stop buying up everything they put out.

I agree completely. That little tag doesn't mean anything, and if making every pair a "Nike Air OG" pair means that there's no Jumpman on the heel, then by all means, abuse that **** to the fullest.

That said, the Carmine I's aren't bad at all, but I won't be copping. Nike SB collaboration still isn't for me at all.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. Sorry for jamming the thread just I'm worried I got got (as others seem to think). If others could comment on the LC thread I would appreciate it.

I agree completely. That little tag doesn't mean anything, and if making every pair a "Nike Air OG" pair means that there's no Jumpman on the heel, then by all means, abuse that **** to the fullest.

That said, the Carmine I's aren't bad at all, but I won't be copping. Nike SB collaboration still isn't for me at all.

Preach (except for "Carmine" 1's are turrrible). At this point I'd rather have OG colors than OG tags, just sayin'.

nycsneakerhead nycsneakerhead No problem man, I was only kidding. Trying to find legit royals are tough, so I hear you, good luck.

Last edited:
shoes have mystique now?
Apparently 
eek.gif

Last edited:

so for you personally, nike tag/ jordan tag little significance, but jordan logo on heel/ no jordan on heel huge significance? 

Last edited:
shoes have mystique now?

This confused the hell of me too :lol:

so for you personally, nike tag/ jordan tag little significance, but jordan logo on heel/ no jordan on hell huge significance? 

Indeed. The tongue tag is such a small area that I don't really care what's on it. They could put a picture of MJ himself making a troll face if they want. Just give me good colorways, with great quality (and a nylon or cotton tongue), and a blank heel. Nike Air tag to Jumpman tag is way less major of a change than literally adding something that wasn't there before to an area as noticeable as the heel.

Last edited:
damn, everybody killing me for the "mystique" line lol.. maybe it's just me, but i get a different feeling when i pull out a pair OG 1s out of the box 
laugh.gif

I'll give JB a pass on putting out garbage "OG" 1s in 2014 because we got spoiled in 2013, but 2015 better hit it out of the park for the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan 1.
I only need chicagos done right unless there is an amazing retro+ that comes around.

S+S and BHM Maroons just posted by sneakersteal for $100. I know you guys were looking for em to go on discount, so figured I'd post.

Back
Top Bottom