Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Wow! I copped a DS pair of Shadows, off eBay, back in November for $209 shipped. I almost can not believe the prices I see them going for now. 
pre-bred release.

a lot of people focused on copping shadows when they missed out on breds. shadows became just as hard to come by for a reasonable price
Damn but some fakes I've seen on YouTube don't have that at all, must be some perfect replicas going around this year from china
some factories have corrected the issue but like my man @AirThompson  said, issues with color finish,shoe shape and incorrect packaging are still there.

Last edited:
Curious to ask…. Let say one was to not able to grab a pair of the KO's which are scheduled to drop soon...

What do you think the Resale value will shoot up to on those…..

and Do you think the KO's from Previous Years will as well shoot up in Price??

:nerd:

I don't know what the resale is going to be, but I noticed that the prices for the black/red KO's that dropped a few years ago went up after the bred's released. The black toe KO's can still be had for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Sorry to push the issue even more but I had seen a video this year on YouTube where they were comparing real royals against fake royals and the color shine and cut was impeccable ! I don't like fakes but for 50 bucks i would cop a pair from china lol
I wouldn't pay 500 for royals on eBay and never know if they were real or fakes

^knicks under $200. You should be good.

Bred 1s $250 and going to get hit with custom fees which might put it over $300 shipped. Still lesser than eBay tho

Last edited:
$155 if using a credit card w/o free conversion fees. I picked up a second pair so I can do the royal lace swap.

pulled the trigger on some knicks a couple of weeks back. i got a good deal but this is come up.

repped nonetheless

Smh, why can't black toes pop up near that price? I'm trying to stick more towards OG color ways but that's a good deal

Sorry to push the issue even more but I had seen a video this year on YouTube where they were comparing real royals against fake royals and the color shine and cut was impeccable ! I don't like fakes but for 50 bucks i would cop a pair from china lol

Fakes look nothing like the real thing

dont be stupid

Legit check plz. Those are the widows peak right

Last edited:
Correct those little points on the front mud guard and rear tab are indicative of fakes. If you are looking at 2001 pairs i was told legit pairs had those peaks though.

So if yoy are looking at 2013 only then yes you can use that as a tell.

Back
Top Bottom