Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When we first told you about high-fashion sneakers back in 2009, we didn't know it would turn the sneaker game on its head. But that's exactly what's happened. Now minimalism is in, supersize logos are out, and fashiony kicks can come from anywhere: Balenciaga, some obscure Swedish brand, or even—get this—Jordans

MJ Hasn't Lost His Competitive Streak

Nike's Air Jordans have been knocked off by everyone. Yes, even the high-fashion brands. But instead of heading down to Fashion Week and smashing in pomaded heads, Jordan's designers are battling back. The brand's newest collection features its classic Jordan 1 silhouette in high-end leathers, simplistic solid colors, and a woven look that's more runway than hardwood. Usually messing with a classic is disastrous, but after looking at these, hypebeasts and purists alike can agree: swoosh.

http://www.gq.com/style/fashion/201403/designer-sneaker-uprising#slide=10

When we first told you about high-fashion sneakers back in 2009, we didn't know it would turn the sneaker game on its head. But that's exactly what's happened. Now minimalism is in, supersize logos are out, and fashiony kicks can come from anywhere: Balenciaga, some obscure Swedish brand, or even—get this—Jordans

Nike's Air Jordans have been knocked off by everyone. Yes, even the high-fashion brands. But instead of heading down to Fashion Week and smashing in pomaded heads, Jordan's designers are battling back. The brand's newest collection features its classic Jordan 1 silhouette in high-end leathers, simplistic solid colors, and a woven look that's more runway than hardwood. Usually messing with a classic is disastrous, but after looking at these, hypebeasts and purists alike can agree: swoosh.

i really have a sickness for red sneakers.... those red joints look :lol: pretty good

I really like these there different I really wanna see this leather tho [emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

not yet sold on those woven leather ones...immediately thought of a baseball glove when i saw those pics

Last edited:
Is it Black Leather behind the Wings on the KO's or some other black material???

I can't tell from the pics?

Those woven 1s remind me of the premiers that released in 2009. The leather on them is really nice. Do not know if you can see it in the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom