Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HI GREY METALLIC SILVER ANNIVERSARY

$150 on ebay but Pre-Owned

Plus there's this Crazy Box n Case that comes with it…where do people keep these things?

Thinking bout Pulling that Trigger…BOOM!

I've been torn between getting those or the 2001 Metallic Silver pair for a while now. Not a bad price on those.

Any solid details on that Carolina/Georgetown pack dropping this weekend?

I think i'm only gonna go for the white and red this weekend however.

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HI GREY METALLIC SILVER ANNIVERSARY

$150 on ebay but Pre-Owned

Plus there's this Crazy Box n Case that comes with it…where do people keep these things?

Thinking bout Pulling that Trigger…BOOM!

Got mine for about $148 a few months back, and I was truly shocked I was able to get them for that low. SA's are amazing, and the suitcase is just dope. Easily one of the favorite Jordan 1's. I honestly wanna buy another pair in the near future.

Looks like nobody is getting these. Not going to be online neither. 
indifferent.gif

I've been torn between getting those or the 2001 Metallic Silver pair for a while now. Not a bad price on those.

2001 > 2009. The silver on the 09 is like cracked gold leaf like material that can easily chip/come off. While the case on the 2009 is amazing, I suggest getting the 2001.

2001 > 2009. The silver on the 09 is like cracked gold leaf like material that can easily chip/come off. While the case on the 2009 is amazing, I suggest getting the 2001.
THIS even if u hardly wear them starts looking turrible 

didnt know the (high ends) drop already 
They haven't yet, rumor is they'll release strictly at Barney's in New York and retail could be 500+, at least that's what icysole is saying on its site

Update:  Jordan Brand confirms it to be $400 retail

Last edited:
They haven't yet, rumor is they'll release strictly at Barney's in New York and retail could be 500+, at least that's what icysole is saying on its site
I doubt they would sell if they were 500 at Barney's. I think people would rather buy arenas or something else for the same price as these. Especially at Barney, most people don't go there looking for jordans

I was trying for the life of me to remember what the big flaw on those Silver Anniversaries is and it just wouldn't come to me for some reason. Thanks, I knew it had something to do with the foil. '01 it is.

Back
Top Bottom