Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Headed to Mama's house

airraab airraab

That is a nice glass placard. You bought it from shoezeum?
No shoezum posted it
I guess it was given to a few Nike employees when the 1st AJ1's dropped

I wanna go to his museum or whatever he's making - prolly some wild stuff their.

Last edited:
No shoezum posted it
I guess it was given to a few Nike employees when the 1st AJ1's dropped

I wanna go to his museum or whatever he's making - prolly some wild stuff their.

I would love to buy one of those. I regret missing out on visiting his old spot.

It would really suck to pay resell prices for the bred 1 and receive a pair with poor craftsmanship.

Do you mean "Air More Uptempo"?

I disagree about them only looking good on tall, thin people but that picture reminded me that I tried to look the other way on them and now the thirst is back :smh:

Last edited:
Do you mean "Air More Uptempo"?

I disagree about them only looking good on tall, thin people but that picture reminded me that I tried to look the other way on them and now the thirst is back :smh:

Agree with this it's not about being tall or anything just how you put them on like most shoes

But the extra thirst doesn't matter to me tho :lol:

Agree with this it's not about being tall or anything just how you put them on like most shoes

But the extra thirst doesn't matter to me tho :lol:

Exactly. I don't even feel like they're being worn well there.

Naw fam, I meant that I'M thirsty for them again :lol:

Tempted to hunt down those Black/Silvers and the Olympics, but I have to put a temporary lock and chain on my wallet.

My bad for this whole off-topic tangent, by the way.

i felt the same way that's why i went back and copped in late June :lol:

No Doubt had to send a Rep for that :nthat:

Last edited:
Bum *** lakers lol

Saw someone do a insole swap . Not bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally completed my set got the lows 45$ tru swoosh yes!!! I recommend people to buy them quick the lows quality is great!!!

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_94.jpeg.html

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nice dude, just completed the high + low set myself. Just recently copped lows off ndc when they were on clearance and applied a 25% "fall" discount code. Went from $94 something on clearance to $71 and after shipping they came out to be $76. :pimp:

Feels good knowing I copped remastered Chicago 1 highs and lows for $196.06 total
:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Up to you fam

But just knooooow 2016 > 2013
wink.gif

Capice [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
I def agree with this.  After finally getting a pair of 2016's, I'm actually not impressed at all.  Even Cyber Monday's are better quality than the 2016 "Banned".  

Back
Top Bottom