Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol yep exactly

I'm a fan of Supreme; but IMO, these are trash - even though these are fake

Last edited:
Honestly some of y'all were right.

Thinking about it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

When it comes to color shade wise 2013 > 2016

The red is stupid bright on the 2013s an is kinda of dulled down dark on the 2016 remastered version

Hopefully the next re-release shade of red is corrected back to OG for

But overall good to finally have a B/Red color way in the collection after years missed.

Still need a 2013 pair though :\ :smokin

The shade of red on the 2016 is closer to the 1985 version.
Not saying you're wrong but I'm skeptical of this. I'm no leather expert but I would suspect 30 year old leather will darken over time.

Personally prefer the '13s because I can wear those in any weather and not worry about the leather being damaged. I hope they eventually bring out a pair that has the OG type leather in the new mold.

Last edited:
Not saying you're wrong but I'm skeptical of this. I'm no leather expert but I would suspect 30 year old leather will darken over time.

Personally prefer the '13s because I can wear those in any weather and not worry about the leather being damaged. I hope they eventually bring out a pair that has the OG type leather in the new mold.

We wouldn't know what the OG leather type be this day in age..it's a 30 year old shoe..like you said..the shade of the 85s darkened and who knows what the quality was back then...

We wouldn't know what the OG leather type be this day in age..it's a 30 year old shoe..like you said..the shade of the 85s darkened and who knows what the quality was back then...
I think we can be pretty certain that the OG leather wasn't tumbled as it was with this release. With that said I'm going to eventually reach out to some people who are likely in the know for both questions.

I think we can be pretty certain that the OG leather wasn't tumbled as it was with this release. With that said I'm going to eventually reach out to some people who are likely in the know for both questions.

Never said they were tumble. I'm arguing the fact that we wouldn't know the quality of the 85s. I'm sure it was superb quality...but with age especially 30 years..how do you know the quality of that leather remained the same? I'm sure there are collectors out there with DS 85s but with age, texture and quality do change due to moisture and its surrounding environment.

Never said they were tumble. I'm arguing the fact that we wouldn't know the quality of the 85s. I'm sure it was superb quality...but with age especially 30 years..how do you know the quality of that leather remained the same? I'm sure there are collectors out there with DS 85s but with age, texture and quality do change due to moisture and its surrounding environment.
You seem to know alot about leather types, quality and finishes. I don't, so I'd rather not get into that discussion. All I know is that the leather has a different texture in '16 than it did in '85. Not much of a debate there. Quality wise I have no clue, I'm sure as heck no leather expert like many of you in this thread. Just because it's soft and tumble doesn't necessarily means it's "quality" leather. Ether way I'll see what I can find out and get back with info if I'm allowed to.

Anyone score at Neo Pasadena this morning

I seen a Kid post on IG he's was 11th in line and walked away with no pairs

It was too good to be true. Recieved my pair from EBay ($260) and they were definitely fakes or UA pair. Widows peak on both the toe and heel areas. Talked with eBay customer service, after going over the policy with them, agreed that when I send the documents to prove they are not authentic. I would no longer need to send them back to the seller. I was adamant about not sending them back to the seller to just sucker someone else.
I will post pics of the kicks later so you can see the unholy abominations that they are.
Right after I go to FC LA to get the shady seller a big fat L.

It was too good to be true. Recieved my pair from EBay ($260) and they were definitely fakes or UA pair. Widows peak on both the toe and heel areas. Talked with eBay customer service, after going over the policy with them, agreed that when I send the documents to prove they are not authentic. I would no longer need to send them back to the seller. I was adamant about not sending them back to the seller to just sucker someone else.
I will post pics of the kicks later so you can see the unholy abominations that they are.

When it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true. Good luck.

Ouch! At least you're going to get your money back. You should torch those things as soon as your refund clears.

When it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true. Good luck.
Truth. Knew it was 99% chance of getting fakes going in but don't mind the minor inconvenience to give these scammers the L. But would've been grateful to be wrong with a legit pair at a steal.

yeah I have a bad feeling about a pair I bought for $300 on ebay too. The seller hit me up about they had to fly out of town for an emergency and they wont be back until this friday ( I purchased last week thursday) so im just waiting to see what they send me tomorrow or saturday if anything at all. why is copping sneakers such a headache man this is exactly why people pay that flight club , goat tax, dont have to put up with this type of crap just to save $60-$100 . Glad to know your getting your bread back.

Last edited:

Post photos of the fakes so we can get a clear understanding what to look for!

Back
Top Bottom