Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I blame more people than Envy, but he didn't get the memo we off that.
I'll allow it. Although I suggest looking into kevlar jeans or jeans with more protection.
No wonder why they were on sale
laugh.gif

Please...where are the AJ1Fam at? Bring this thread back...I signed up to this forum because of the love and knowledge of the 1s...not biker pants and female touching men elbows...

I want to know what makes the 2001 version special from the 2013 version. I know the 2001 version has the nubuck swoosh and extra padding but what else?

i see you are part of the #SexyYaSelfUp movement. impress all da lil mamis on campus with the fit pa and show them the way of anime and the lyrical genius that is Mr. 2pac

No bro, I'm trying something new. Some girls have caught my interest but there is this other girl that always says hey and waves at me. Today she touched my arm but maybe I'm reading too deep. You're right about teaching them the way of anime and Makaveli.:nthat:  
Teach her the ways of Butters from south park. Next time she touches your arm ask her "if she want to make some mother ****** money!" Chicks can't be out here touchin fellas arms for free. Know what I am sayin... :rofl:

Teach her the ways of Butters from south park. Next time she touches your arm ask her "if she want to make some mother ****** money!" Chicks can't be out here touchin fellas arms for free. Know what I am sayin...
roll.gif
Can't do her like that bro, I'm a gentlemen not a pimp 
roll.gif
but lets get back on topic.

No bro, I'm trying something new. Some girls have caught my interest but there is this other girl that always says hey and waves at me. Today she touched my arm but maybe I'm reading too deep. You're right about teaching them the way of anime and Makaveli.
nthat.gif

Nah bro, she touched your arm? Better start picking out engagement rings. 

This made me laugh though. Best of luck with the girl.

No bro, I'm trying something new. Some girls have caught my interest but there is this other girl that always says hey and waves at me. Today she touched my arm but maybe I'm reading too deep. You're right about teaching them the way of anime and Makaveli.:nthat:  
Shoot your shot pleighboi but don't be acting like no simp b

Back
Top Bottom