Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You can't force your son to like Jordan's bro.

He has to have that one on one journey/bond with the shoe and become interested in on his own terms.

Like how everyone here started out.

Otherwise you going to be chillin on vvvnds kids Jordan 1s

You would be surprised how many kids out there would choose the hybrid Jordan's over retros. Or other brands over Jordan
My youngest is the same way. Will put on chucks or vans over j's most days. He likes 1s the most though. Skated his SBB to hell, smh.

:wow:   That blows. Whats the story? Homeboy with the cool grey's in the background is next :lol:

Maybe that's the guy he was cheating with?? We don't know.....
:rofl:

A simple tongue and toebox replacement... and those will be good as new!! :tongue:

Last edited:
Those joints look fake, no wonder they were destroyed. Gotta make those scammers regret selling fakes.

Chicagos looking mighty fine....

609 shipped. steep, i know, but that's the cheapest i could find online for a ds guaranteed authentic pair. rifLA had put a pair up on their site for 575. came out to like 590, but i took too long contemplating and when i finally went to checkout someone had bought them so i figured another 20 wouldn't do much more damage to the wallet than i was already doing.

another reason i jumped is bc at the end of the day im one of the few who actually likes '13 breds more than '16. so i figure it may be the same with royals. overall, just glad i'll finally have them.

:D

Where did you get the fake pair from? eBay?

another reason i jumped is bc at the end of the day im one of the few who actually likes '13 breds more than '16. so i figure it may be the same with royals. overall, just glad i'll finally have them.

:D
You just don´t like the tumbled leather or what´s the reason?

I have both Bred pairs now. Neeeed Royals in my life but I´m waiting for the 16s now.

[/quote

I could do withour the tumbled leather, yes, but its the softness of the tumbled leather on the toe box in particular that i dont really care for. Its actually a little too soft. Also, the brightness of the red on the '13s.

Magic33 Magic33

Fake pair i got off craigslist. This was a few years ao before i could really tell the difference. I still have them as i couldnt bring myself to try to offload them on someone else. Even being forthcoming about the authenticity, i still cant be associated with fakes so... ill do a close comparison when the SS pair comes in on Thurs. Only obvious giveaway in retrospect is the shiny "leather."

Is the tongue on '13 royals different from others? The tongue on this fake pair is a softer material, not like the nylon on all my other pairs. Never held '13 royals in hand, at least not real ones.

I forget what released that same day as royals, but whatever it was thats what i waz on that morning. Then instantly regretted as royals pretty much dold out immediately.

Last edited:
charmcitykid charmcitykid
The tongue on the royals is some neoprene type material. Only the Knicks have the same tongue.
I think you will be pleased by the leather. The leather is way better than the blk/red 1s of that same year. (imo)

The royals release had quite the line up of other releases going at the same time. The major players were the whole Allstar Area 72 collection. Those Barkleys were hot, and so were the Foams. (imo) But the foams were delayed.. (I think.)

So the size 13 banneds I picked up from shoe palace arrived at goat and it was authenticated , I was nervous with some people claiming shoe palace was mixing up fakes with real . Now just waiting to receive my 10.5 banneds from goat.

Been wearing my blk n reds for the last few days straight I'm glad I went up half a sz or else they woulda been too narrow, the entire back of mine crease kinda bad but it is what it is! Anyone else experience the back of theirs creasing or is it just me

Been wearing my blk n reds for the last few days straight I'm glad I went up half a sz or else they woulda been too narrow, the entire back of mine crease kinda bad but it is what it is! Anyone else experience the back of theirs creasing or is it just me
Just a little bit, i got my true size btw

yo dude , on ebay that sold me bred 1s on ebay went from, my grandfather died to im out of town for work, man I just asked for a refund. Hate that I wasted so much time waiting for them shoes.

yo dude , on ebay that sold me bred 1s on ebay went from, my grandfather died to im out of town for work, man I just asked for a refund. Hate that I wasted so much time waiting for them shoes.

Excuse after excuse after excuse

Scammer :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom