Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really excited for blacktoes. One of my favorites and I feel should have been the original "chicago" cw. I was looking on the bay almost a year ago itching for a pair but didn't pull the trigger due to prices. Glad I waited . If shads drop I'm copping those as well. Maybe 2 pairs of each.

Hmm it would make sense to release them a few months after the royals. We got the banned 1s recently.. and not the breds! Unless they both are considered the same! We should be expecting the shadows then since bred, royal, and shadows were released in 13'. Should i still buy a ds size 9 shadow? The shadow 13' quality was nice

Hmm it would make sense to release them a few months after the royals. We got the banned 1s recently.. and not the breds! Unless they both are considered the same! We should be expecting the shadows then since bred, royal, and shadows were released in 13'. Should i still buy a ds size 9 shadow? The shadow 13' quality was nice
Banned 1's and Bred 1's are the same shoe. 2016 remaster uses tumbled leather (it's also better quality overall) and just doesn't have the 2013 X mark on the back of the heel. 

I think Royals are May 2017. Shadows are a bit after right? I would wait until the 2017 Shadow is released. 

Last edited:
Banned 1's and Bred 1's are the same shoe. 2016 remaster uses tumbled leather (it's also better quality overall) and just doesn't have the 2013 X mark on the back of the heel. 

I think Royals are May 2017. Shadows are a bit after right? I would wait until the 2017 Shadow is released. 
2011 banned. Right on banned/bred.

Also Mike I would wait. Would suck if it was 2014 or something but you should be close. I know within a year's time. Stuff rolls back around. Don't trip you'll have another pair soon :nthat:

Deals!

Hate to keep cleaning them shadows since they flake on you.

I only have the kos and lows in the royal cw. So that's why it irks me when people talk down but they solid imo.

Bonus shoe to pull that glorious day together.... :smokin

been wearing my 2016 bred 1s every day since i've gotten them. they're versatile with everything i wear. i love them. my go to 90% of the time.

The shadow '13 quality was terrible. If you prefer them to the remastereds that hopefully come out next year you should be able to pick up a '13 pair for a good price. Especially if you go VNDS.

I need info/pics on remastered shadows from JB though and badly.

Back
Top Bottom