Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
...but with the app now you can at least enter without driving all around for tickets.

we shouldn't even have to rely on an app, raffle, or any of that. we should be able to walk into the store around lunch time and get what you came for. social media is ruining the sneaker culture. everyone is trying to one up each other in terms of collection or make $$$ of off some hyped release. like wtf is a shoe battle? this is beyond absurd, but the swoosh and stripes love it, because to them it's revenue.

we shouldn't even have to rely on an app, raffle, or any of that. we should be able to walk into the store around lunch time and get what you came for. social media is ruining the sneaker culture. everyone is trying to one up each other in terms of collection or make $$$ of off some hyped release. like wtf is a shoe battle? this is beyond absurd, but the swoosh and stripes love it, because to them it's revenue.

Well, that won't happen. Blame the bozos who started camping out for days for releases. With limited shoes FCFS is just a mess, especially in L.A.

...but with the app now you can at least enter without driving all around for tickets.
The app still hasn't hit my sector
mean.gif
If you click on launch locator and select the cyber monday 3s, the app reservation procedure should activate. It's live in all of California

That can be fixed by wearing them ^

Black/Red 1's are the G.O.A.T. cw :pimp:
2pzlhyx.jpg

Looking like Red Vine licorice :lol:

Last edited:

It's all all starting to put me off of the game entirely. The locals in my area even try to sell me on the pairs on their shelves talking about how I can make a buck reselling. It's a shame.

SBB aways dropped and every shop in my area backdoored their stock- the three kids in front of me at a fcfs we're talking how they'd already secured their pairs but we're only waiting to get another and flip em. Man I'm just too old for the non-sense.
I just want to buy a pair of sneaks that I like and wear em. But I can't.

Back
Top Bottom