Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't act like y'all wouldn't cop a Banned or Chicago release with pre-yellowed soles. Stranger things have happened in the shoe world.
I wouldn't. They've done with AJKOs and dunks in the past. All of which were passed on for that reason.

munchy munchy

I wouldn't. They've done with AJKOs and dunks in the past. All of which were passed on for that reason.

Yeah I was one of the ones who bit on those pre-yellowed Jordunks. They were cool at first but after 3 or 4 wears I regretted it. Meanwhile a Flyknit Racer just released today with "grass stains" stitched in the threads and they sold out instantly on NDC this morning so you just never know... :lol:

yeah, bc you don't who's money that is. could be some dealer's money or something. then you get caught up in all that ****. easy pass IMO.

plus it could have a dye pack in it........ you don't want that to go off and put you on front street lol

Congrats brother, they look great. The shade of red on those came out really nice. I've been holding out but it looks like I just need to pack it in and pay resale for a pair. 
mean.gif

Thanks man. I'm really pleased with the pair I received, especially after going through everything with the fakes I received. 

Just keep an eye on GOAT, and once you see a price you're willing to pay, jump on it quick......that what I did.
Nice, I'm hoping I get a good deal like you. I would have jumped on that $285 shipped for sure. 
nthat.gif

Do it, Fam. They are worth it [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom