• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man I ended up getting 5 cement 4s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
The 4s were a nice retro this year.

There were QC issues (mainly excessive glue stains) which are common.  But the leather was very soft.

Got a lot of wear out of them since release.

Only release I doubled this year

The 4s were a nice retro this year.

There were QC issues (mainly excessive glue stains) which are common.  But the leather was very soft.

Got a lot of wear out of them since release.

Only release I doubled this year
I still need to double up. I've only worn mine 4 or 5 times, but I know I'm gonna want a crispy pair

My shopping list
OG sbb 1s
chi 1s
88 3's

size 9/9.5 just in case somebody knows somebody!

Hold off on the 3s you never know with JB. For the other two the prices are stopping me. The fact that SBBs and Chi's are $160 shoes yet goes for 500 kills me. My pride can't justify that price. I remember when 100 over retail was crazy ppl didn't spent over 300 for shoe in the mid-late 2000s

Last edited:
Hold off on the 3s you never know with JB. For the other two the prices are stopping me. The fact that SBBs and Chi's are $160 shoes yet goes for 500 kills me. My pride can't justify that price. I remember when 100 over retail was crazy ppl didn't spent over 300 for shoe in the mid-late 2000s
i remember that too. Only 11s went for $350+ if i remember correctly

Yea that's true on the 3s.....as far as the sbb and chi's go I agree 100% I'm in that $350 range and maybe $400 if I'm feeling good but even those prices are crazy.

My pride is like don't do it every time I remember what retail is man. Dropped 280 on RSBBs and 250 on Banned 1s but that was 100 over retail and I spent that on Coppers retail. That I can justify, even 300 but ultimately their 160 initially. Even tho I can afford it has to make sense to me.

Nah I wasn't interested in buying anything lol I was just curious why you copped 5 pairs is all

Lol cause I figured I would wear em a lot and I just ended up with 5.. someone had said they wanted one so I was gonna sell em they flaked and I jus never got around to doing anything with em

Last edited:
mean.gif
i slept and my size missing off west bay in top 3
As soon as they sell out of the first size run, I'm pretty sure they will add another size run. They did so with all of their past preorders over the last several months. Be on the lookout. 

Back
Top Bottom