Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3 weeks out from sneakerCon and the NYC marathon weekend ... UBs for running and 1s for post-run wear:

Last edited:
I hated the top 3 but thought they looked interesting when Ty posted his on feet pics. Still passing though.
I thought you had better taste than that :nerd: at best them top 3s are glass case worthy. Leave them multi colors to dem gits bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah 85's shape are flat in the back. 94's have a curve. Toebox is different. Height is slightly taller on 94s. Wings logo is different. Swoosh is thinner on 94s.

Last edited:
Nah 85's shape are flat in the back. 94's have a curve. Toebox is different. Height is slightly taller on 94s. Wings logo is different. Swoosh is thinner on 94s.

1994's do not have a haunched back. I'm taking about shape, not wings logo, nike swoosh, etc. None of the toe boxes of any retro are similar he OG's. The height might be slightly taller on the 1994's but the 1994's have the closest shape to the OG's.

Exactly from the photo the 2015 1s have that curve that the 1994 1s have while the 2016 1s don't look like the have the curve and is pretty flat in the back.

I thought you had better taste than that :nerd: at best them top 3s are glass case worthy. Leave them multi colors to dem gits bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I said they looked interesting :rofl:

was not committing to them. Thought they looked nice on someone else. Just not for me.

Forgive me fam?

i recently lost my shadow 1.

Please tell me these are the remastered version!

Nvm..:frown: looks like KOs

Last edited:
Do you guys think this is the lowest the market will be for the 2016 banneds? Thinking about securing a pair right now, is 330 a good price? 

I said they looked interesting :rofl:

was not committing to them. Thought they looked nice on someone else. Just not for me.

Forgive me fam?
It's OK you know we old heads I'm just trying to save you before you end up looking like samuel l in kingsmen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1994's do not have a haunched back. I'm taking about shape, not wings logo, nike swoosh, etc. None of the toe boxes of any retro are similar he OG's. The height might be slightly taller on the 1994's but the 1994's have the closest shape to the OG's.

I own both 94s and the heel is curved in the back. Im comparing my 94s to my 85s and definitely flat on the 85 back heel. The 94 curve isn't as severe as the remastered pairs. If you want to really be honest save for the weird sole if we're going by shape I'd say the 1.5s are most similar to 85s. The back heel on those is pretty much completely flat and the height is similar.

I own both 94s and the heel is curved in the back. Im comparing my 94s to my 85s and definitely flat on the 85 back heel. The 94 curve isn't as severe as the remastered pairs. If you want to really be honest save for the weird sole if we're going by shape I'd say the 1.5s are most similar to 85s. The back heel on those is pretty much completely flat and the height is similar.

Maybe your 1994's have a curve, mine don't and the some SBB 2.0's do have a curve (shape on some of the pairs are inconsistent). I doubled on the 2015 UNC and one had a curved back while the other was more straight.

Edit: You might be correct about the 1.5's having a closer shape to the OG's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom