Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People clowned homie with the orange on but are considering wearing top 3's. They are doing way too much to wear but would like a pair as a conversation piece...

Noticed last yearthe profile of the SBBs is 'off' from the other remastered 1s so in some respect I guess they should seem 'fake' looking ... lol 

Mannnn I have some great friends! Close lady friend of mine decided to buy me those Cyber Monday 1s that ApparelSave was selling through Walmart as a early birthday gift!! I'm excited lol

Was debating for the longest time which to pick between CM1s or Yin Yang Blacks. Choice was made for me [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Ordered my shoe palace black essentials pair 3 weeks ago and they haven't arrived. There were delivery attempts but I didn't know theyd need a code for my door so they could deliver the shoes. I contacted ontrac and gave them my code before the 4th attempt but they didn't do it soon enough there was supposed to be a fifth delivery attempt but they never came again now my kicks are lost in limbo. Claims have been made and its apparently a 22 day wait before refund or if they can even locate my pair. Today has not been a good day to me bruhs. Honestly I just really want the shoes I don't even care about the 95 bucks. I have a sz 13 but figuring out that I'm actually a 12-12.5 has been eye opening and I was trying to get certain pairs in a 12 while prices are still low. Smh Ive never had this happen to me before.

Back
Top Bottom