Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is the heartbreak! Sbb 2.0 reserved....... AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!!! NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL OR NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE APP! Definitely about to call Nike on this one!
Man I'd be salty haha - you better enable all notifications from here on out or manually check haha

at most youll get a coupon, but if you didnt have notifications on for the app sorry to say thats on you fam

Man I'd be salty haha - you better enable all notifications from here on out or manually check haha

Notifications are enabled! Gotta check manually now. Looks like the Tuesday before drop is the reserve time now. It used fo be Thursday

I need a size 14 in the banned ones for my homie.
If anyone is willing to OOP Please DM me.
I've got a 12.5 that didn't fit him. That's what happens when you try and get a 'surprise' gift for your homie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I called nike and the lady said it was a re-release and there was limited stock so sizes sold out. Still does not explain how my size sold out when it was reserved for me. If it was truly "reserved" that one size should have been set aside for me and me alone until 8 pm. Its whatever. a 12.5 is better than the nothing I had before

I called nike and the lady said it was a re-release and there was limited stock so sizes sold out. Still does not explain how my size sold out when it was reserved for me. If it was truly "reserved" that one size should have been set aside for me and me alone until 8 pm. Its whatever. a 12.5 is better than the nothing I had before

FAQ's

I just got off the phone with Nike and said the same thing.

The "RESERVED FOR ME UNTIL 8PM" is bogus wording.The Nike Rep told me they sent out more invitations than quantity so it was essentially FCFS. In the end, I received a 20% coupon code.

I was able to hit Wooster and get the Satin 1's too.

I just got off the phone with Nike and said the same thing.

The "RESERVED FOR ME UNTIL 8PM" is bogus wording.The Nike Rep told me they sent out more invitations than quantity so it was essentially FCFS. In the end, I received a 20% coupon code.

I was able to hit Wooster and get the Satin 1's too.
They need to change the name of it then. Ish is misleading

Ok, so let me get this straight.  Nike "Reserved" specific sizes based on your preferred size in the app.  For some of these people, upon going into the app to purchase the shoes in their "Reserved" size, that size was sold out?

Great job, Nike.  I really have no idea why people are flocking to adidas from your company.  Keep up the good work.

Ok, so let me get this straight.  Nike "Reserved" specific sizes based on your preferred size in the app.  For some of these people, upon going into the app to purchase the shoes in their "Reserved" size, that size was sold out?

Great job, Nike.  I really have no idea why people are flocking to adidas from your company.  Keep up the good work.
Yup. A simple wording change would make things better but they obviously choose to market themselves in the most convoluted ways possible. 

They need to fix that. Just another way to frustrate the customer. As if saturday morning releases weren't annoying enough, now you have to keep an eye on your phone for reservations? Bad customer experience, imo. I just happened to be looking at my phone as soon as the notification came up.

I need a size 14 in the banned ones for my homie.
If anyone is willing to OOP Please DM me.
I've got a 12.5 that didn't fit him. That's what happens when you try and get a 'surprise' gift for your homie [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I would OOP you, but the only sizes left are 15+. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Congratulations, You've been selected for a chance to purchase the Air Jordan ______. As it is a highly sought after model, supplies won't last long so you should try to complete your purchase as soon as possible. "    

Hey nike look. I solved your problem in about 3 minutes. You can contact me for where to send my check.

nike's dumb af lol. my size is sold out too lol.

only way to fix this is to give folks reservation for the black toes.

I would OOP you, but the only sizes left are 15+. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

its the thought that counts [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

FAQ's

I guess Nike thinks I don't like
Jordan 1s but that's all I ever enter and try to purchase

Makes sense, idiots

Back
Top Bottom