Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man you guys are life savers! I never receive notifications in my email about reserved pairs on the Nike+ app. Just got a pair reserved! I also see where I get reserved pairs often like the fine prints and others. I will definitely start checking this app daily.

Last edited:
I'm at work so I can read thru all the post. Was this released on the Nike+ or SNKR app? Where do I have to do inside the app to see if I got the invite?

Man you guys are life savers! I never receive notifications in my email about reserved pairs on the Nike+ app. Just got a pair reserved! I also see where I get reserved pairs often like the fine prints and others. I will definitely start checking this app daily.

[emoji]128546[/emoji] Man never received any notification from Nike for reserves.

I got a reservation but my size was sold out. So I chose a different size, hopefully I can find a trade. Those getting item isn't available anymore can choose a different size that is available.

Can't believe I was able to get a reservation for the breads. I never get anything from nike like this. Dissapointed I had to get a 12.5 because thats all that was left. How did they claim to reserve a size 11.5 for my but they were sold out. Thats not how reservations work. Hopefully I can get a size swap

[emoji]128546[/emoji] Man never received any notification from Nike for reserves.

I never did as well. Niketalk told me so I went checking. No email. But, when I logger on my nike+ app, I saw the reserved message in my inbox along with other messages I never received! Thank God for Niketalk!

Those satin joints, sometimes I wish i can do sneakers full time and not have a day job, completely missed that 1 :smh:

Last edited:
For those who get the reservations on the +App - have you noticed if you've purchased anything during the same month or anything like that?

I'm just curious, I've been a member since 2006 it says at the bottom of my screen on the app and I never get jacksh*t on reservations lol I just bought a lot of iDs in Aug too

For those who get the reservations on the +App - have you noticed if you've purchased anything during the same month or anything like that?

I'm just curious, I've been a member since 2006 it says at the bottom of my screen on the app and I never get jacksh*t on reservations lol I just bought a lot of iDs in Aug too
been a ndc member since 05 according to the app the only time nike did something for me was when they gave out $50 towards a purchase like 3 years ago 

Can't believe I was able to get a reservation for the breads. I never get anything from nike like this. Dissapointed I had to get a 12.5 because thats all that was left. How did they claim to reserve a size 11.5 for my but they were sold out. Thats not how reservations work. Hopefully I can get a size swap
Did you contact nike about this? Seems odd that they would "reserve" a pair then not let you get the size that was reserved.

This is the heartbreak! Sbb 2.0 reserved....... AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!!! NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL OR NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE APP! Definitely about to call Nike on this one!

This is the heartbreak! Sbb 2.0 reserved....... AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!!! NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL OR NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE APP! Definitely about to call Nike on this one!
wow thats nuts didnt know nike reserved those for people smh 

Did you contact nike about this? Seems odd that they would "reserve" a pair then not let you get the size that was reserved.
I was just about to, but somebody threw up a link that let me choose my size so I just copped that before they all sold out. You're right though, I should give them a call and see what they can do. I cant fit in a 12.5. 1's run big as hell in my experience

Back
Top Bottom