Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I going by feel only. My banned black panels are kinda thin and hard. Bw thicker and soft/ smooth.

I hear you tho. I remember being really impressed with my b/w pair when I had them. Quality overall on them was on point. I recall white parts bein A1 at least for the pair I had.

Black and white '13 is one of the FEW ones I don't own... prolly the only one I told myself I can wait out until they did better..

You'll regret selling them, believe me
I'm done with the shoe game. I got a bunch of shoes I'm gonna sell. I just wanna keep a few cool ones I like....bred 11, Pantone pack, 88s and I want thE wings. I guess I'll sell these sbb1s last and see how high they go. Crazy how fast they went up

Never liked the BW from 2013 that much... but interesting to hear some say it's better quality than '16 banned

The black leather on the 2016 Black/Reds may be stiff but it is thick leather. Much thicker than any '13 pair
Also when it creases it looks beautiful
nthat.gif

On the topic of black white 1's, I actually love my pair. I wear them more than just about any other 1 I own especially because they go with just about anything.

Last edited:
eBay tips to not get flagged:

-in your description don't say "hmu with any OFFERS" that's a flag word for eBay, say something like "hmu with any questions"

-try to take the negotiation off eBay ASAP (text)

- don't say the words "Paypal invoice" in your eBay messages, it'll get flagged.. Say things like "$300 Paypal right now"

Just from my experience

Back
Top Bottom