Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i read what you said and people have said in many threads how they love the shadows as they favorite one out of the other cws. wash your face b
not going to explain my perspective again B. Just an observation lol you're trying to hard to discredit my post B

not going to explain my perspective again B. Just an observation lol you're trying to hard to discredit my post B
im not trying hard lol I'm just saying shadows been getting love ever since they dropped in 2013 and many people hold them as their favorites dont see how you wouldn't see that if you've been in this thread or other jordan 1 threads

that's not what in taking about. I'm talking about the top 2 and top 3 comments when two months ago the bred/chi/royal were a lot of people's top 1s. I never said they got no love

Well reference that post to someone else, I've always said Shadows were top 2. :rolleyes

Might actually be my favorite above black/reds SLIGHTLY.

Yea..... I don't recall anyone in this thread downplaying the Shadows. (Either versions)

Maybe it was in another thread??

Tf does it matter anyway? :lol: we're all here cause we love 1's...even the jumpman ones :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeter 1s are my personal favorite 1s with jumpman on heel :smokin

Too bad I don't want to pay resell for them

Last edited:
I regret not copping the shadows, instead I copped the toro 4's on release day. We live and we learn right?

The toro 4's is a nice colorway. I was able to cop the shadows for $160 a week before release from my local mom & pop spot and then got the Toro's from footlocker on release day. Since almost no one was buying shadows, I should have went back on the line to get a second pair :smh:

The good news is that it appears that they are coming out next year in remastered form :pimp:

Last edited:
Just grabbed my 16 BT. Gonna do a tongue swap on my 2013 once they arrive. Is the highlight reel 1 still the best donor?

Just ordered a used pair of highlight reels for $50 shipped. Planning to double up and swap tongues on one and leave the other pair as-is.

Back
Top Bottom