• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
those royal KO's
pimp.gif

Air-Jordan-1-KO-Royal-1-620x620.jpg

fall release according to nicekicks

Last edited:
Man, not a big fan of KOs but gonna hafta try for those Royals. Never ended up with Royals last year, and those looking pretty good. :smokin

If I didn't have 3 pairs of Royals I would be all over the KO version. Hope they are mass produced and everyone gets them. I'm going pass on them and try to help NTers with that release.

Curious if they will produce GM versions of these based on the demand. Haven't seen the any GM KOs...yet.

The rotation at the moment. Doubles aren't pictured. Soon as the weather gets alittle better I'll rock the AJKO's that just released :D Blessed to have copped them all for pretty much retail except for the black/golds lol ...Had to let go one of the extra pairs of black/reds to bring the cost down to about $220. S/O to the homie Gerald here on NT! :smokin AJ1 SB's are amazing in person IMO. AJKO Royals will be had haha. Patiently waitin on Chicagos to release with the nike air treatment :nerd: Much love to NT for all the help!

solefed solefed glad I sold it to someone who actually wears them and enjoys them. :nthat:

Tongue tag does look out of place though. First thing that caught my eye. Won't be a deal breaker but black tag >>>>>

LaVan (photog) is actually an NTer (not sure if he still is) and used to post a lot in the local DMV forum. Cool cat, and doing big things. Went from a local sneakerhead to official photog for Steve Harvey and Anthony Hamilton... #Salute

Im sure he just cops comfy kicks for shooting...

solefed solefed How's the sizing on the Black/Golds? TTS with the Breds, Royals & Shadows? Thinking of trying to find a trade for one in my size...

Everyone gonna compensate not getting OG Royals by getting the KO Royals smh. Personally I hate canvas material.
Hopefully something else I want drops that same weekend so I can easily scoop something else while ppl riot for those KO royals.

Everyone gonna compensate not getting OG Royals by getting the KO Royals smh. Personally I hate canvas material.
Hopefully something else I want drops that same weekend so I can easily scoop something else while ppl riot for those KO royals.
i wouldnt say that, you cant compare the two at all

they arent exact copies of each other color wise and blocking.

people are just gonna buy for resell, mark my words brotha

wish they were dropping sooner tho, id rather get it over with it then let this crap build up for 6 months

i wouldnt say that, you cant compare the two at all

they arent exact copies of each other color wise and blocking.

people are just gonna buy for resell, mark my words brotha

wish they were dropping sooner tho, id rather get it over with it then let this crap build up for 6 months

Yea that resell gonna be ridiculous for sure. Probably the most resell value for a KO I wouldn't doubt. Hell I would only get a pair for trade bait

...Or nothing else could be releasing and you could go ahead and just not buy anything?

Back
Top Bottom