Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
solefed solefed How's the sizing on the Black/Golds? TTS with the Breds, Royals & Shadows? Thinking of trying to find a trade for one in my size...

Most of the 1's fit tts to me. Shadows seemed to be the most comfortable out of the bunch IMO for some reason lol.

those KO royals are tough, would love a pair, won't be mad if I don't though.

Still need Shadows, I'm hearing good things about them.

Are black toes for shadows a good trade? Tryin to finally get the 1s i missed out on but idk if i wanna trade my 2nd shadows cause im wearin the hell outta mine right now.

If only i could get someone to trade royals for breds i would be set but size 15 is hard to find.

:nerd:

I'd be happy with these

Last edited:
haha. I've had some alpha IDs in my cart forever with the same color blocking. Wanted to hoop in them but never could pull the trigger

I ordered alpha ids maybe a year or so ago and that mess got returned rightttttt away... they looked and felt so cheap.

those KO royals are tough, would love a pair, won't be mad if I don't though.

Still need Shadows, I'm hearing good things about them.

shadows are awesome quality man, who ever disagrees :smh: the leather on them is nice

Are black toes for shadows a good trade? Tryin to finally get the 1s i missed out on but idk if i wanna trade my 2nd shadows cause im wearin the hell outta mine right now.

If only i could get someone to trade royals for breds i would be set but size 15 is hard to find.

Both DS? If so that seems like a fair trade to me, though of course it all comes down to which you personally value more. If I had two Shadows or Black Toes I wouldn't hesitate to trade one for the other.

I prefer shadows over all except royals. You can wear them with anything, and they are so comfortable

Gonna be honest, I was excited for the royal ko's since I missed on the og royals, but I dunno, those pics just aren't doing it for me, without the blue back panel they just look....... plain, just a black canvas shoe. IMO!

Gonna be honest, I was excited for the royal ko's since I missed on the og royals, but I dunno, those pics just aren't doing it for me, without the blue back panel they just look....... plain, just a black canvas shoe. IMO!

i still like the shoe, but thats one thing i dont like about the royal and bred KO's is the missing colored panel in the back

I'm actually surprised no one ever tried turning their shadows into royals seams like it would be such a easy transition

Back
Top Bottom