• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sold my royals... left with Black toes only out of the OG Hi's 
ohwell.gif

Bittersweet

Nice collection! Missing a lot more than one pair though...
Yah there's no way I can have every single AJ1. I concede on that challenge lol. But out of the one's I labeled "must have" I have Royals left. Would love some Black and Gold, some 01 pairs and some 85 pairs, but the prices are just too insane for me.

Then again there are probably two more OG KO colors coming this year, so those will be on the hunt list too once they announce it.

Last edited:
Really just waiting on a true Chi retro, then I'm ready for the obstacle course developed from the limited numbers

Royals
Rivalry pack
Maybe a regular pair of Bred 1s cause all I have are the strapped pair

Then again I have alot of 1s

Last edited:
tumblr_n28j80EZkp1ry1zh5o1_500.jpg
 saw this on the webthought it was cool   along with these  can anyone confirm whether these are custom or releasing 

tumblr_n27icrowek1qjanmqo1_400.jpg

I aint even mad for dropping $300 on a pair of royals last summer.. Straighy from Italy :smokin

Good start for 2014 for me picking up the Jordan SBs at retail from NDC. I luckily picked up every 1 I wanted for retail. Just didn't get the black/gold 1s since I'm in LA and we got the finger from Jordan lol. But the Celtic 1s made for great customs. All I'm missing is a proper OG retro of Chicago 1s to complete my 1s collection.

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h...oads/20140320_222144_LLS_zpse99348b5.jpg.html

Last edited:
still need blacktoes man

someone gotta be able to find these for fair price, i aint paying no $200+ :x :smh:

Good start for 2014 for me picking up the Jordan SBs at retail from NDC. I luckily picked up every 1 I wanted for retail. Just didn't get the black/gold 1s since I'm in LA and we got the finger from Jordan lol. But the Celtic 1s made for great customs. All I'm missing is a proper OG retro of Chicago 1s to complete my 1s collection.

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h...oads/20140320_222144_LLS_zpse99348b5.jpg.html
was just thinking about the same to do to the celtics colorway same crap besides the patent leather and the glitter outsole

I got my royals in a trade last year I only had to give up Bred IV's for them believe it or not and he approached me for the deal. The funny thing is the kid thought the royals were garbage? and somehow believed the bred ivs were so much more rare
eyes.gif
. That's probably the biggest score of my sneaker trading of 2013.

I got my royals in a trade last year I only had to give up Bred IV's for them believe it or not and he approached me for the deal. The funny thing is the kid thought the royals were garbage? and somehow believed the bred ivs were so much more rare
eyes.gif
. That's probably the biggest score of my sneaker trading of 2013.
Does this kid have anything else he wants to trade for?

Back
Top Bottom