Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just don't see how they could release these and them be trash quality and like plastic. I know it's JB and it wouldn't be a shock, but anything under remastered quality would be a joke.

I just don't see how they could release these and them be trash quality and like plastic. I know it's JB and it wouldn't be a shock, but anything under remastered quality would be a joke.
The term remastered is a joke

only thing remastered is the prices

keep that in mind

Then explain the height difference between the 1s from 2013 and 2016

Explain every single "Nike Air" logo on the shoes and the insoles

Explain why the leather on "remastered" pairs have much better quality than in years past

Nike's remastered initiative ain't no joke. If it were, all of you sneaker fiends wouldn't be sitting there talkin bout "after the WC 4s, Metallic 5s, BT 1s, Bred 1s, Royals, Space Jams, TB 3s, and BC 3s I'm done with J's" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Top 3s are not "trash quality" imo...the materials are buttery and leather is plush. 

Finally copped the 2015 Chicago 1's :pimp:
Paid 275$ Shipped for my size 11.5
By far the best deal that I could find..

Still wish I could've copped for retail, but I ain't even mad considering how much these are reselling for :smh:

Top 3s are not "trash quality" imo...the materials are buttery and leather is plush. 
The colorway concept in of itself is GARBAGE.  That being said, the preference of the (****) colorway is personal opinion of course. 

So if the materials and leather quality is Gucci, go for it if you don't mind that ugly mix-match of colors on the shoe itself.

After I saw how much will be in stock on release day (from all the launch locator maps from the Top 3 thread), I don't expect them Top 3s to actually sell out at all. 

So for the cats that want them, they will definitely get them........'cuz lord knows only a few people will be brave enough to wear them UGLY *** MIX-MATCH OF COLORS in public

Last edited:
If anyone follows iamtmcii on instagram, he has an early top 3 pair from a retailer. He made a post claiming the leather was more like the 2013s rather than the recent 2016 breds rssbs and bts.

The colorway concept in of itself is GARBAGE.  That being said, the preference of the (****) colorway is personal opinion of course. 

So if the materials and leather quality is Gucci, go for it if you don't mind that ugly mix-match of colors on the shoe itself.

After I saw how much will be in stock on release day (from all the launch locator maps from the Top 3 thread), I don't expect them Top 3s to actually sell out at all. 

So for the cats that want them, they will definitely get them........'cuz lord knows only a few people will be brave enough to wear them UGLY *** MIX-MATCH OF COLORS in public
Colorway is definitely not going to be a fan fav. It's a polarizing concept, you either like em or you don't. For me personally, I didn't like them at first but it grew on me and when I saw them in person I had to have them. I wouldn't pay over $200 for them but I'd surely take a pair from my collection that I no longer have the need for and trade it for them.

As far as production numbers, I heard they would not be plentiful, contrary to what the launch locator indicates. The RSBB had a very similar launch locator map and it turned out the RSBB's were pretty limited. Although a lot of stores received pairs, many stores were limited to only 1 or 2 FSR's. I hear we will see the same thing for the Top 3s. Now will they sell out quickly just like the RSBB's? That's the big question.

RSBB FTL Launch Locator Map:

Top 3 FTL Launch Locator Map:

Colorway is definitely not going to be a fan fav. It's a polarizing concept, you either like em or you don't. For me personally, I didn't like them at first but it grew on me and when I saw them in person I had to have them. I wouldn't pay over $200 for them but I'd surely take a pair from my collection that I no longer have the need for and trade it for them.

As far as production numbers, I heard they would not be plentiful, contrary to what the launch locator indicates. The RSBB had a very similar launch locator map and it turned out the RSBB's were pretty limited. Although a lot of stores received pairs, many stores were limited to only 1 or 2 FSR's. I hear we will see the same thing for the Top 3s. Now will they sell out quickly just like the RSBB's? That's the big question.

RSBB FTL Launch Locator Map:

Top 3 FTL Launch Locator Map:
If anything at certain retailers they'll be spread out with each retailer only getting 20 pairs. SOMEHOW in my area my local footlocker only got 10 pairs of the blacktoes. Probably some shady backdoor bs especially since it was fcfs instead of raffles.

They will sell out. 

The resell will dip because these are not really wanted by the majority of AJ1 fans. They are wanted by resellers only under the guise of 'uniqueness' or 'limitability'. 

If anything at certain retailers they'll be spread out with each retailer only getting 20 pairs. SOMEHOW in my area my local footlocker only got 10 pairs of the blacktoes. Probably some shady backdoor bs especially since it was fcfs instead of raffles.
I laugh at the ******ed reseller that thinks they can make bank off of these shoes......I expect 1 FSR at most to sell out in most stores on release day.

And judging by what @wHipLAshTw03 believes, some individual stores will probably get 2 FSRs......but not all of the stores.  Pretty damn similar to how this year's Bred 1s were allocated.

Any reseller that backdoors these will regret it, you ain't making bank off of that UGLY *** MIX OF COLORS.

Screw all that gimmicky garbage... These are the REAL "Top 3" IMO 
nthat.gif
#RedTrinity

Last edited:
And judging by what @wHipLAshTw03 believes, some individual stores will probably get 2 FSRs......but not all of the stores.  Pretty damn similar to how this year's Bred 1s were allocated.
My guess is that quantities will be a little bit more than RSBB's but slightly less than '16 Bred 1s. It will really be interesting to see if these sell out. 

My guess is that quantities will be a little bit more than RSBB's but slightly less than '16 Bred 1s. It will really be interesting to see if these sell out. 
I can see them selling out at "smaller store" locations, but them big stores that usually generate most profit for their specific cities/regions..........I can see them on the shelf for awhile.

I can see them selling out at "smaller store" locations, but them big stores that usually generate most profit for their specific cities/regions..........I can see them on the shelf for awhile.
A definite probability, considering reception on these has been lukewarm at best.

Back
Top Bottom