Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top 3s def gon sale out a week ago I thought no but a week later I can tell they are resell gonna be high but gonna drop fast

Top 3s def gon sale out a week ago I thought no but a week later I can tell they are resell gonna be high but gonna drop fast

Probably going to be worse than the BT.
These should have just been a GS release.
The only time the mismatched looked good was on the LMs IMHO

Probably going to be worse than the BT.
These should have just been a GS release.
The only time the mismatched looked good was on the LMs IMHO

Yeah LMs was just that spark of genius that comes around once in a blue moon when it comes to sneaker concepts and how to market them differently it was a really awesome concept. That's prolly the only mismatched sneaker I would wear

Filmed my own review and comparison of the Top 3's. Compared them quality wise the BT and BRED's.

Enjoy fellas. Hope this video helps you decide to cop or pass.

Good, solid review. Don't know why but I kinda got a bit of a Mr. Foamer Simpson vibe in the beginning of the vid, imo.

I agree that several portions of the leather on the Top 3 are soft and plush...definitely better than the stiffer 2013 versions of 1s. Also glad that you pointed out that just because the Banned 1s have tumbled leather, doesn't necessarily mean its better than the soft, smooth leather on the Top 3s or BT's.

My verdict on leather quality is that they're not quite as good overall as the '16 BTs or '15 Chis, but closer overall to the '16 Breds and RSBB's.

But yes, without a doubt better than the 2013 1s like you said, primarily because they are nowhere near as stiff.

Last edited:
******ed resellers? That's cold.
roll.gif

The colorway concept in of itself is GARBAGE.  That being said, the preference of the (****) colorway is personal opinion of course. 

So if the materials and leather quality is Gucci, go for it if you don't mind that ugly mix-match of colors on the shoe itself.

After I saw how much will be in stock on release day (from all the launch locator maps from the Top 3 thread), I don't expect them Top 3s to actually sell out at all. 

So for the cats that want them, they will definitely get them........'cuz lord knows only a few people will be brave enough to wear them UGLY *** MIX-MATCH OF COLORS in public

Tell em how u really feel slim.... Smh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom