Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMO Top 3s are for the 30 and under crowd. Someone send Nike the memo that mismatched shoes/"what the's" have not been Hot for yearsssss. Can we get a legit- widespread frag release instead of all the gimmicky bs?!???!?

Lovin the comfort on my 2016 banned 1s after about 30 wears. Toebox creasing adds so much to the shoe's aesthetics. And oh so very comfy.

Black toes need black toungues.

Debating if I want to swap tongues from my black ying yang pair to my black toes. Would black ying yang look good with a white tongue tho?

SBB for taking the V for inspection. Had to drop $430 which included a new front axle and rear brakes. Got to pass on TB 3's for now. :smh:

^^ WTF? Y?

...Because they were the donors for his Black Toes.

I'm guessing he has a pair of '16s to fill that void.

Nice swap auskicks auskicks .

Not really a fan of using '13 Is tongues on the remastered pairs since there are some differences, but it looks glorious next to those Fragments.

Last edited:

Snagged enough pairs of 2016 that I would never wear 2013 again. Had the white toungues put in there rather than just leave them ruined with no toungue.

Looked at the CM and YY but really wanted the black tag with red text.
I guess since you put it that way. :D Repped!!

I wonder why people don't just use the tongue from the Bred 1.5? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Or at least the NA tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom