• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 You Jive fam

Repped

Much Love My Dude! :nthat:

Happy Holidays To You And Your Fam And Hope You Have An Awesome Thanksgiving Bro!

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 Thank you fam, I will do my best as I'm still recovering, but the fam will be here to cheer me up [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Happy Holidays to you and your fam and may all blessings surround you all with joy :wink:

Had A Really Productive Week Last Week Out In LV For A Big Business Conference. Found Time To Break Out The RSBB's Our Last Day In Town To Do Some Gambling And Other Various Vegas Activities
smokin.gif

That Look After You Lose A Couple Racks To The Tables And Dancers And Stumble Back To The Suite At 8AM
laugh.gif
Bruh, you look like a mix between ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul. Also nice outfit
nthat.gif

Are these even limited.

Actually woundeing not being condescending

I think the supply and the demand won't be that far apart....and expect a restock or two. To be clear @alp Is one lucky mo-fo [emoji]128514[/emoji].... only heard of one other 'winner' from the New York city Nike store draws.

Are these even limited.

Actually woundeing not being condescending
Probably bred numbers so not too limited

I think the supply and the demand won't be that far apart....and expect a restock or two. To be clear @alp Is one lucky mo-fo [emoji]128514[/emoji].... only heard of one other 'winner' from the New York city Nike store draws.
yea sometimes I get lucky

Super hectic day today, tried to get that ftl code but the employee was being shady and hid it from me. Even asked if I could find him some yeezys lol.

@bballermarkie your well curated collection got me in my feelings about my 'deconstructed' 1s presence ... definetly need to put some 'respek' on my 1s game...

#salute my dude on the collection

Codes last an hour ... but folks probably will post as they are out and about -- thinking Friday is that day while folks are out and about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom