Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What do you guys think about these "carmine" OG 1's.  Personally, i dont think i like them and will probably not cop.  Although, im interested to see how other people are feeling about them...

If they took out the white on the carmine 1s and replaced it with black and added a red outsole it would look much nicer. Sucks we don't have a cw like that :rolleyes........:wink:

Last edited:
Man... You came up. I know they have some at Kickkspott in Georgetown, but they want too much. They had them for $250 at one point, and I should have copped
mean.gif

Now they're over $300 I think.
Yeah they are high on a lot of stuff. i usually stop by every once in awhile to see what they have in the back room. There are usually nice deals back there and most if not all can pass for DS.

Got a release date for these now

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Gym Red/Sail
Style Code: 555088-601
Release Date: 06/28/14
Price: $140

That's hardly all Nike is putting out right now. Honestly i'm just starting to move towards kicks with other dominant colors besides white I think.

Ok but you have to admit there's been a clear movement for all red kicks in current trends.

Yeezys, popularization of the USA am90s, toro fours, infrared23 sixes, blah blah blah

EDIT: in fact they rerelease the USA all red am90s

Last edited:
That's hardly all Nike is putting out right now. Honestly i'm just starting to move towards kicks with other dominant colors besides white I think.

Ok but you have to admit there's been a clear movement for all red kicks in current trends.

Yeezys, popularization of the USA am90s, toro fours, infrared23 sixes, blah blah blah

EDIT: in fact they rerelease the USA all red am90s

They're releasing more than just red kicks man. Nothing more to say really. Like the majority of the shoes they release aren't all red.

or just not worry about stiching you cant even see while wearing them
laugh.gif

& imo color stiching over white.... you dont wanna see the stiching on my shadows or blk/reds
You can still see the ugly contrast sticthing on the swoosh tho...

The Sequoia Nouveaus are sweet! What I love, just like the Black BHM's, is the absence of the jumpman on the back. Its good to have retro+ colorways without the jumpman. You can use coupons on them at eastbay. 15% off is currently available.

Back
Top Bottom