Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
no such thing as an OG colorway nike air jordan 1 that will depreciate, they will only go up as time goes by and the pairs dry up. i love my shadows as well and every other 1 that i have and its the only shoe that i own that i dont clean after wearing (unless they get crazy filthy) cuz i love that worn look

People are actually listing Shadows for that and getting paid?! Couldn't give those away even 4 months out from RD. I gave DS black toes and shadows in my size as birthday gifts last fall and just gave DS Shadows a size up to a great friend for his bday in February.... :lol: Dang I only have a few extras of each for my own collection now :rofl:

Still waiting on my b'day gift :frown: told you to use express instead of the pony express service from OK :lol:

Use the birthday coupon in-store for regular retros, especially the smaller locations .. just depends on the store manager.
It def depends on the manager because I have 1 spot that will let you use rewards on Monday if retros are still in stock but not on RD. then other spots will never let me use them on retros. At least I have a lot of elite socks thanks to rewards cards.

I thought these dropped already, I guess I was half right. Not stateside yet.
item_47782_1.jpg

item_47782_2.jpg

item_47782_3.jpg

item_47782_4.jpg

item_47782_5.jpg
been waiting on these joints. everyone keeps saying these dropped but they're talkin bout the one with the red sole and the leather placement is different.

Quality on those shadows is top notch. Unfortunately I wore mine all week to orientation and failed to recognize how often it rained in Florida...

is it just strategic ebay searching or being willing to pay an outrageous resell - i can never find royals for a somewhat decent price

Back
Top Bottom