7. Metallic
8. Letterman

Top 5 IMO

1. Banned
2. Black Toe
3. Metallic Blue
4. Reverse SBB
5. Top 3

Didn't care for colorway a of RSBB or Top 3 honestly. Quality for RSBB was above average and Top 3 did have a mystic to them just too much going on for me. Metallic Blues were SEVERELY underrated, the leather on those are butter like the CMs. Black toes might be a tie for my fav colorway with Royals but the banners this year were something special. Hard to deny them the #1 spot.

Last edited:
thanks for feed back yall. Can yall give me a LC? guy says he doesnt have receipt. and Im always weary of this 

Not sure if its just my eyes but does the shoe lace bag look a lil big? 
That's what I thought but post a close up pic of the wings logo. I think your good though

Last edited:
Top 5 IMO

1. Banned
2. Black Toe
3. Metallic Blue
4. Reverse SBB
5. Top 3

Didn't care for colorway a of RSBB or Top 3 honestly. Quality for RSBB was above average and Top 3 did have a mystic to them just too much going on for me. Metallic Blues were SEVERELY underrated, the leather on those are butter like the CMs. Black toes might be a tie for my fav colorway with Royals but the banners this year were something special. Hard to deny them the #1 spot.
maybe you got a good pair of metallics because i have to strongly disagree. They are closer in quality to the BT. CM is up with the Banned nd OG SBB quality wise

Terrible trade. VERY bad trade, unless you have 2 pairs of v2's that allow you to ignore market values.

I bought my DS SBB 1.0 for $400 from SoleStage.com (Consignment shop in Cali). They raised the price but still have a size 10 for $465.

If you were to sell your Copper v2 you can purchase those SBB's (in your right size) and still have $50-$100 left over.

Hey, do whatever makes you happy.. but trading for a shoe that isn't your size then hoping to find a swap? That seems like a reach to me bro.. SBB's came out in 2015, you still think there are people out there looking for swaps (anything is possible, odds are just slim)? Good luck, nonetheless.. get more opinions.
Yeah the coppers are my 2nd pair. You make a good point about how it'll be hard to swap for my size. However, the guy doesnt wanna sell them to me and and most places that do have my size want 500-600 for a DS size 10. 

Mail call...

Couldn't resist. Copped the black patent leather 1 that released today. My fav from the pack. They are sooo dope in person. Still need rsbb and chi's!...and a bunch if others but ill spread my cops out.

Last edited:

Couldn't resist. Copped the black patent leather 1 that released today. My fav from the pack. They are sooo dope in person. Still need rsbb and chi's!...and a bunch if others but ill spread my cops out.
The blacks are cool but the green pair is fire to me. Local spot had 1 pair left my size of the green pair for $130 about month ago but I'll wait until the're like $90 on ebay.

Nice pickup. I just can't do all patent leather kicks. Never been a fan of the #shinyshoegang the only ones I want are DSMs because when the light hits them they get a cool rainbow effect on them and they are Navy Blue (my favorite color)

Last edited:
Terrible trade. VERY bad trade, unless you have 2 pairs of v2's that allow you to ignore market values.

I bought my DS SBB 1.0 for $400 from SoleStage.com (Consignment shop in Cali). They raised the price but still have a size 10 for $465.

If you were to sell your Copper v2 you can purchase those SBB's (in your right size) and still have $50-$100 left over.

Hey, do whatever makes you happy.. but trading for a shoe that isn't your size then hoping to find a swap? That seems like a reach to me bro.. SBB's came out in 2015, you still think there are people out there looking for swaps (anything is possible, odds are just slim)? Good luck, nonetheless.. get more opinions.

Well said about trading then looking for size swap. sell the v2 and buy the sbb

I'm throwing this out there. Everyone needs a SBB 1. Period. And grats on retirement, can't wait till I'm out. I have a monthly storage unit where all my shoes at...... SMH

Last edited:
picked up another pair of white Essentials off ebay for $88 shipped. I really enjoy the black pair, quality is so good. the other white pair is under construction so this pair will be worn.

Back
Top Bottom