Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick unds

I wasted a $20.00 cab ride
I was on the train headed somewhere else,heard about it and got off 59th and jetted it from 8th ave. Stock must've been very low or they tweeted it an hour or two after they started selling shoes

I was on the train headed somewhere else,heard about it and got off 59th and jetted it from 8th ave. Stock must've been very low or they tweeted it an hour or two after they started selling shoes

It's crazy cause dudes on twitter were like "I was just there an hour ago though"... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can't believe I was so tempted to drive. The traffic I woulda been in right now I woulda broke something.

laugh.gif
Dudes out here trying to get it!!!
laugh.gif
LOL not gonna lie.  Being only an avenue away 3 minutes after the tweet is good reason to move a little faster.  @alp saw you walking down the block to NTNY when I was walking back to work.  I was the one letting you know only size 11 banneds left.  Don't post much, but I'm on the forums lol

The sbb 1's also dropped at soho

I was in the store before a line started but workers said the shoe is not in the store

But I was told from a good source they was in the store I didn't wait around now in retrospect I should have waited

Last edited:
Glad I sold my DS OG SBB 1.0 the other day on GOAT. Prices probably going to dip slightly after this "restock" due to undercutting. I barely wear my UN DS pair. Couldn't rationalize keeping them.

Hopefully Nike does a true restock for the SBB but I doubt it.

Last edited:
The sbb 1's also dropped at soho

I was in the store before a line started but workers said the shoe is not in the store

But I was told from a good source they was I didn't wait around now in retrospect I should have waited
nike...i wish i knew how to quit you...
mean.gif

spent afternoon in a meeting ... only to come out to see this (I'm two train stops/ 15 min cab ride from SoHo)

You ran from Columbus Circle? Should have hailed a cab.

Unreal how fast the restock went. The usual resellers ate because of their connects in the store. NY getting everything means nothing when the game is already rigged. People knew before that tweet went out.

I work by Rockefeller Center and even if I wanted to, I couldn't leave my job for these shoes. I've failed at every restock so far.

I'm three hours away from Copenhagen, so I'm going to take my chances and hope that there'll be a December restock on NDC.

Last edited:
Basically if you weren't already in the store at the exact time of the tweet you had no chance. In 6 minutes there was already 40 people and that doesn't count the number of people who already paid and left. They probably had less than 80 pairs of SBB's (for the public)

LOL not gonna lie.  Being only an avenue away 3 minutes after the tweet is good reason to move a little faster.  @alp saw you walking down the block to NTNY when I was walking back to work.  I was the one letting you know only size 11 banneds left.  Don't post much, but I'm on the forums lol
yea I ain't believe you lol,I always check for myself but you were right :lol:

You ran from Columbus Circle? Should have hailed a cab.

Unreal how fast the restock went. The usual resellers ate because of their connects in the store. NY getting everything means nothing when the game is already rigged. People knew before that tweet went out.

I work by Rockefeller Center and even if I wanted to, I couldn't leave my job for these shoes. I've failed at every restock so far.
with the traffic to 5th ave would've missed out anyways. I'm glad I didn't waste money on one

"On me mom's Timbs I swear these NY restocks deadass be gone in 10 seconds b"

that's what I see when NY dudes in this forum type like, jk just messin 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@alp I would have done the same thing.  You were basically already there so nothing to lose to go an extra block.

How's that even possible?  I mean, don't people work?
In NYC, a lot of the same resellers you see at these releases don't or they work non-traditional times. Some people work in the area and can slide out.

Anyone else think Nike purposely "restocked" to draw attention away from the adidas store a few blocks away on 5th?

Last edited:

In NYC, a lot of the same resellers you see at these releases don't or they work non-traditional times. Some people work in the area and can slide out.

Anyone else think Nike purposely "restocked" to draw attention away from the adidas store a few blocks away on 5th?
so true ... i imagine resellers in cars with sneaker police scanners tuned in for the possible restock/drop. 
roll.gif

ADC/NDC have been throwing 'subliminals' at each other of late in the city....ADC moving from Wooster to Spring (down the block from NDC's well publicized new shop), and then the 'black friday' v2s drop a few days before the TB3 drop, and the next one planned again in close proximity to the space jams drop....

our entire area reduced to timbs , a fitted and 3 or 4 words lol.
I'm glad to have home backboards but i still don't see the mass hysteria over them.

Back
Top Bottom